Help in Missouri

chigger81

Help in Missouri

#1 Post by chigger81 »

Im trying to get my fx450 to run. Ive had one problem after another, and Im starting to get a sour taste of cannnondale. I am looking for someone with more knowlege about dales around here to help me. Ive got some great help over the net and on the phone, but Im really in need of someone's help in person.

I live in central Missouri in a town called Cole Camp. Im 15 miles south of Sedalia (which is about 100 miles south of KC) and about 6 miles from Highway 65 MX track.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

I will be over in Kansas City for a benifit race in 2 weeks. Before then you can hop on down to Arkansas! biggrin.gif

cannondale440

#3 Post by cannondale440 »

I live in Blue Springs. If you feel like making a trip then come on up.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Do NOT call Randy Abbot!! That man is a snake. He has done people good and bad but I wouldn't risk it. He will sell you parts or a quad and then turn around and tell you how big of a POS they are. He even sold a dale, broke within 10 hours and then he refused to even work on it. Doesn't sound like a stand up place to me.

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

I live about 2.5 hours from you hop on down and we will get her running!smile.gif

chigger81

#6 Post by chigger81 »

Thanks guys, Abbott wont even work on it. My opinion of him is about like happy's. I am checking a few more of the things u guys have come up with. If I cant make it run by tomorrow night, Im givin one of you a call. Thanks! Its nice to know Im not just screwed like Abbot would like to tell me.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

I am 3 hours south of springfield...if that helps at all.

Zerotact

#8 Post by Zerotact »

WOW,
Yet another Kansas City C'dale rider?
I live in South Kansas City, but I spend a lot of time in Blue Springs. Whats the benefit race?

moto50

help

#9 Post by moto50 »

You can drive to my house some time and we can take a look at it.
You have my #
Later
Jason Robbins

cannondale440

#10 Post by cannondale440 »

I actually live in Blue Springs. My stroker 450 should be together very soon. I just need to get off my butt and mail my crank/piston to Timbo. When I get them back Ill be running that day. We should get together and ride some time.