250r conversion

ATVMX279

250r conversion

#1 Post by ATVMX279 »

I am looking for a 250r conversion walsh or haydug

walshdale77

me too

#2 Post by walshdale77 »

i am really interested in a 250r conversion kit also. anyone out there know where we may get some?????????

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

They're not easy to come by. I luckily got one earlier this year after searching for a couple months. Everyone who has one loves it and doesn't want to go back, so usually your best bet is finding someone w/a quad for sale that has the kit. Ask them to put stock parts back on and then sell you the kit.

BTW: If you get your hands on it, you won't want to go back if you race MX.

cdalemx301

#4 Post by cdalemx301 »

Hey yea I have been looking for one for a while now everytime I have the money I cant find one then they pop up when I am broke...I know a guy developing them but won't say anymore because it is on the back burner now and don't want people to think i am advertising

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

Im so pleased and impressed with the 250r conversion and how much difference it makes that this winter ill be making a jig and making one or two subframes, and tanks for my other dale, and an extra for sale or jsut to have. Im not making to sell, but if mine holds up...or someone wanted the plans to make it....id be happy to give them to you. Most likely id use chromoly tubing and aluminum for the tank. But i wanna try and figure out a way to make it so it gos a little ways under the seat..for extended rides.
Chad

walshdale77

#6 Post by walshdale77 »

cool man way to take matters into your own hands. let me know how it turns out and send us some pics of a finished product.