Need Moto Fmf Quiet Core and Spark Arrestor

JumpinJer

#1 Post by JumpinJer »

Well thanks to Happyboy and his brother's help, me and my dad(ryanstones) got the Moto put back together. It's great but horribly loud. If you gag it and shut it off, you can here it echo about 30 times all the way down the valley we live in. Already had one neighbor complaining and dad says I can't ride it around here until it gets quieted down. So I need a spark arrestor for the Stock moto FMF and a quiet core. I can't remember if they came with a quiet core or if that was even and option with this pipe but I need to get it as quiet as I can. Thanks to anyone that can spare one (or both) of these!

rubicon20032003

#2 Post by rubicon20032003 »

You can buy a new one off fmf off their t4 ti series.their the same as old moto pipe with updated endcap

warren557

#3 Post by warren557 »

Go to Rocky Mountain ATV and you can order both. I believe this is cheaper then buying direct from FMF. I believe the quiet core is pretty cheap but the end cap is more. Just order them for any TI 4 silencer, there all the same.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

you guys get the stalling issue worked out? And that FMF isn't that loud. smile.gif Mark's is louder. And the HMF with a hole in the pipe is louder. biggrin.gif

JumpinJer

#5 Post by JumpinJer »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 6 2006, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you guys get the stalling issue worked out? And that FMF isn't that loud. smile.gif Mark's is louder. And the HMF with a hole in the pipe is louder. biggrin.gif

Nope, havn't had a chance to ride it. I still have to put fluid in the clutch. blink.gif

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (JumpinJer @ Apr 6 2006, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, havn't had a chance to ride it. I still have to put fluid in the clutch. blink.gif

Get that new clutch on there!! lol

utemachine

#7 Post by utemachine »

Call Dave Canniboomer. He set me up with the qc insert and spark arrestor for about $65 and it looks killler.

JumpinJer

#8 Post by JumpinJer »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 6 2006, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get that new clutch on there!! lol

Well we got the clutch on there and bled. Works great. Thanks a bunch. Now I just gotta figure out that stalling thing. I went riding down the road sunday bout 3 miles and it just quit. I stopped and restarted and it was fine for 10 more minutes until i parked it. Then When I went to start it again, it barely started and started and died right away a few times. Then I finally got it running and figured i better get home. So i started home and anytime I would pull the clutch and let the revs fall, it would die. I would just pop the clutch to start it again. I made it home but I dunno if I would of made it much farther. Oh I put the multimeter on it read right at 12 volts.

Was gonna post a pic but it ain't workin. Oh well.