i WaNt A DalE!!!

exracer330

#1 Post by exracer330 »

i have a 300ex that i am despretly trying to get rid of...iv found out that i love these dales and i might be able to afford one. i could trade or trade with cash anything... just nothing to expensive. a moto would be preferable but right now i don't care what it is...could be a fixer but not to much of a hassle. just show me what you have. im located in n.c. but could drive to meet somewhere. thanks in advance...

jamesh

#2 Post by jamesh »

QUOTE (exracer330 @ Apr 11 2006, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have a 300ex that i am despretly trying to get rid of...iv found out that i love these dales and i might be able to afford one. i could trade or trade with cash anything... just nothing to expensive. a moto would be preferable but right now i don't care what it is...could be a fixer but not to much of a hassle. just show me what you have. im located in n.c. but could drive to meet somewhere. thanks in advance...

i have an 02 cannibal with a new motor i might be willing to trade for your 300 plus cash. i need some money right know for my 250r plus i miss my old 300ex. im located in southeastern ohio about 4 miles from west virginia.let me kow what you can do. i have the title to it also,it has an hmf ,lonestar axle,good tires, new crank, new starter clutch,battery,thanks

eddiek1214

#3 Post by eddiek1214 »

QUOTE (exracer330 @ Apr 11 2006, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a cannable for sale in great cond.Give me your e mail address and i can send you pics.Im in new jersey and go to Nc often.