Rear swingarm

rogers184

#1 Post by rogers184 »

I am in need of a rear swingarm for my blaze. Bearings and everything installed would be nice but it really does not matter. If anyone has anything please let me know. You can pm me or just post it on this topic. Probably better to just post contact info here as I am not really familiar with the website. Thanks in advance.

quadprorider

#2 Post by quadprorider »

QUOTE (silver bullet blaze @ Apr 20 2006, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am in need of a rear swingarm for my blaze. Bearings and everything installed would be nice but it really does not matter. If anyone has anything please let me know. You can pm me or just post it on this topic. Probably better to just post contact info here as I am not really familiar with the website. Thanks in advance.

I have a swingarm that has been powdercoated candy apple blue metallic. It's off of a 2003 Cannibal which means that it has the closed center and is the strongest the variations of swingarms that Cannondale made. I'm not sure how much to ask so if you want, you can make me an offer and we will go from there. Thanks and either let me know here, pm me, or email me at greencash02@aol.com

By the way I have a brand new in the package Moose swingarm bearing kit(just make an offer with this in mind if you want it or not) Thanks again, Nick.

rogers184

#3 Post by rogers184 »

QUOTE (quadprorider @ Apr 20 2006, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a swingarm that has been powdercoated candy apple blue metallic. It's off of a 2003 Cannibal which means that it has the closed center and is the strongest the variations of swingarms that Cannondale made. I'm not sure how much to ask so if you want, you can make me an offer and we will go from there. Thanks and either let me know here, pm me, or email me at greencash02@aol.com

By the way I have a brand new in the package Moose swingarm bearing kit(just make an offer with this in mind if you want it or not) Thanks again, Nick.

I am interested but I would like to have a stock one that is not pc'd. But if nobody list anything that they will have , I will get in touch with you and make you an offer. Can the powdercoating be removed? If so, how big of a deal is it?

quadprorider

#4 Post by quadprorider »

QUOTE (silver bullet blaze @ Apr 21 2006, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am interested but I would like to have a stock one that is not pc'd. But if nobody list anything that they will have , I will get in touch with you and make you an offer. Can the powdercoating be removed? If so, how big of a deal is it?

Ok, sounds good. The powdercoat could be sandblasted off then glass beaded and it would look better then stock(more shine)...... Just let me know when your ready, Nick.

toothandnail

#5 Post by toothandnail »

I've got 1 , 90.00 plus shipping let me know