Crank/Head

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Needing a crank and complete head. Preferrably cams and all in the head in decent condition but a good price will still be worth a look at whatever you have.

thedeatons

#2 Post by thedeatons »

Are you wanting a rebuilt crank or a bone stock one? I have one I planned to send to Tim for an update, and I also have a spare head.... Complete with cams.... Let me know the details of what you had in mind. If you want some more power, I can throw the head in with my shipment to Tim and get it ported for a group discount.... James

QUOTE (Psychosis @ Jan 22 2007, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Needing a crank and complete head. Preferrably cams and all in the head in decent condition but a good price will still be worth a look at whatever you have.

ozarkdaler

#3 Post by ozarkdaler »

PM sent

Idahocannibal

#4 Post by Idahocannibal »

I have a bare winky head if you get desperate.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Now that just sounds funny. I had a Winky crank once; can't imagine what the head would be like.

kbrown

#6 Post by kbrown »

QUOTE (Psychosis @ Jan 22 2007, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a whole motor with good cams and a timbo strocker crank with a blue side case and a new valve cover. still magnesium though. will let it go cheap

kbrown

#7 Post by kbrown »

QUOTE (kbrown @ Jan 25 2007, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a whole motor with good cams and a timbo strocker crank with a blue side case and a new valve cover. still magnesium though. will let it go cheap

Motor is still in good shape. its been sitting in the shed because I think the piston may of jacked up. everything else still good I believe. Looking to get 650 shipped for motor. I have a few more parts as well. Im gonna get a list with pics up tomm. I will also take pics of motor with sidecover off and cam lobes and valves.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Can you still turn it over?If so and Psychosis doesnt buy I will.

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

Nevermind on what I saidkbrown. Let C27 have it. I've got enough on my hands as it is.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Are you sure?I will take it then.Spare motor.