Parts needed so i can actually ride my new dale@

rider4christ999

#1 Post by rider4christ999 »

hey everyone not having to much luck with the dale yet can someone help me out on parts. ive got an 03 cannibal that ive rode around the block and thats it.

but i need:
- a set of rear brake pads.
- the hydraulic clutch setup for the bars...the motor part is good and i think the braided stainless steel line is good.....the bar setup i have is trashed now. no fluid coming out and the rotating piece that bolts to the bars broke.
- so far thats it....i know i need some gaskets .....on the left side of the motor. not sure which ones they are since i have no clue whats on what side of these bikes. but its the big one with like 15 bolt holes and then the smaller round gasket that sits uned the cover right by the shifter. sorry i dont know these bikes yet and cant give much information for that reason.

but if any of you guys have these parts lying around or know of a place where i can get em cheap an quick that would be awesome. thanks alot....maybe within a month ill be able to ride this thing????

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Give me a call. I don't have all the parts but can help you out and check for more problems since I'm real close to you. I have the gaskets you need and if you need it quick then possibly the clutch assembly too, depending on what all is needed. Rebuilding and can wait for delivery myself. Just let me know. If you want immediate help then you can be riding as early as tomorrow. Otherwise call Black Widow. I'm just offering you the parts if you need them now and can deliver. If you want them then I will ordering replacements of those from BW so not taking a sale from them or anything either. Just trying to help a new member.

Mark:
(618)841-8490

warren557

#3 Post by warren557 »

I have the hydrulic clutch lever w/resivoir, with a steel braided line. $65 shipped. It can go out tomarrow with a paypal payment.

azcannon

#4 Post by azcannon »

I have everything but the rear brake pads and I might have a set just no idea if its in the bottom of a box but I know I have extra hydraulic clutches. we can work out payment when you come over to and I can help you set it up ( you will need some help )