On the hunt again for an FMF Ti Pipe - I HAVE CASH!

thedeatons

#1 Post by thedeatons »

As the title states, I am once again on the hunt for a full FMF Ti system, in near perfect condition. Last time I posted this I got a few leads, but noone would call me back or close the deal. I need a serious seller! I have money to spend, and need a pipe within three weeks. If you guys know of anyone, please tell me!!! James 619-980-7268 thedeatons@hotmail.com

luther57

#2 Post by luther57 »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Mar 14 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As the title states, I am once again on the hunt for a full FMF Ti system, in near perfect condition. Last time I posted this I got a few leads, but noone would call me back or close the deal. I need a serious seller! I have money to spend, and need a pipe within three weeks. If you guys know of anyone, please tell me!!! James 619-980-7268 thedeatons@hotmail.com

Good luck finding the head pipe, but if you do you can get a brand new fmf ti4 muffler from Moto-Man in michigan. They have the 14" in natural and blue. They only get $179.99 for the muffler and it's free shipping. I just ordered one monday night and it showed wednesday morning. Their number is 800-628-6686. You just get the muffler, you need to order the clamp you want and springs from a local parts dealer. The muffler does come with the spring holders. I hope this helps some. Lance

thedeatons

#3 Post by thedeatons »

Yeah, thank you for the information. This was brought up previously and I really don't want to go that route, I just want an original Moto/Blaze exhaust. If I start finding individual pieces it is going to cost a fortune... I know people have these... I would even consider a full FMF Ti system with a shortened can, like a 9" can....

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

I've got two of them here, but I broke one of them. So unless I get it repaired, I don't plan on selling.