need parts for drag quad

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Well guys, looks like I did away with a few to many parts in the past and now I am coming up short. Before making phone calls I figured I would just post and see what many of you have laying around. Most of these parts will be extras that are hard to get rid of anyway.

And please, $$ is very short right now trying to get this project off the ground so please help me out any way you can. Donations would be welcome and very appreciated.

This is going to be the new hp record holder next month so stake your claim and say you helped with it!! smile.gif

I will be adding to this list as I find pieces i need so here goes....

--Rear brake system minus rear brake line and caliper. I need the master cylinder and foot press. I need a very long rear brake line (+6) so it will probobly be a custom made one.
--chain rollers
--tie rod ends--all mine are shot so anything is better than nothing
--engine side cover
--good valve cover

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

I will donate a sidecover and clutch cover. Hows black wrinkle? Do you want a lighting bolt powdercoated in . I think I might have a rear caliper and I know I have a caliper mount. I might even have a pedal and master. I will be custom building some front brake lines so I think I can build you a rear while Im at at. All will be free as long as you break 80hp otherwise its big bucks.

jwheat

#3 Post by jwheat »

I'll check my extra parts.... I'm pretty sure that I have some still useable tie-rod ends. I'll call you tomorrow after I check. Price is the same as Wistech's!

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

haha, i will do my damnest to hit the 80 mark. may even have to steal a few tricks i heard about. smile.gif

I won't need the rear caliper or the mount. Just the extended line and master and foot brake. Its a +6 swing arm btw.

powder coated side cover even? you are too nice. smile.gif don't know about a lightning bolt but i am sure a pink smiley face would crack a few smiles. smile.gif

thanks guys, this helps alot.

And thanks Ace for the cam cover!

Now, oh timbo, where is that crank at? cool.gif

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

I have everything off the top list coming, thanks guys....

I need a stator. I have 2 messed up ones so Wistech, they may come your way. Anyone have a good one they wanna sell me?

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

How about a bike one?Would work fine for a drag bike.

Hey stockline fits for a +6 swingarm.I believe thats what I have and you can just reroute it.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

would the bike one have enough juice to run the fan?

You have a +6?

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

I think so?Got it from IdahoCannibal.It would run fan long enough for a drag race.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

I took a look at the rear brake, looks like I could have it run off the back side and should be long enough. Unless John is makeing some really cool ones!! smile.gif And hey, I will try the bike stator. I shouldn't be running lights with it so that should be fine.

and yet another part...how could i forget the fuel pump!!

fuel pump

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Come on I know someone has an extra fuel pump they wanna sell. smile.gif