z400 bearing crank

440speedkid

#1 Post by 440speedkid »

Im looking for a new crank trying to update old engine dont want to ride with out and blow it up, so if anyone got on laying around for not to much ill take it.

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

New ballanced one from ATK is over $500 but will not come with the Z-400.
Your best bet is to send yours to Cord at Black Widow and if the pin and the rod is still good it will only cost you (last I checked) $150 to ballance it, clean it and check it over and put a Z bearing in it. And he will have it back to you in a couple of weeks.
If the rod and pin is eaten up (kind of likely) a rebuilt one with a z and good to go will be almost $400 but you will get that sooner.
Timbo is a cheaper option and does top notch work but you may have to wait a lot longer than you want to.

Not many people seem to have spare cranks hanging around that they will part with!

Ray

QUOTE (440speedkid @ Jun 29 2007, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im looking for a new crank trying to update old engine dont want to ride with out and blow it up, so if anyone got on laying around for not to much ill take it.

proflow

#3 Post by proflow »

I have what your looking for. 03' w/updated bearing, pin welded & ballanced. 375 & 20 to ship to your door. No core , sold outright. Pay Pal ok. I'll get a pic if your'e interested. Thanks--Proflow

proflow

#4 Post by proflow »

QUOTE (proflow @ Jul 17 2007, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have what your looking for. 03' w/updated bearing, pin welded & ballanced. 375 & 20 to ship to your door. No core , sold outright. Pay Pal ok. I'll get a pic if your'e interested. Thanks--Proflow

Going on e-bay @ noon.