i need a fuel controller

fineguy76

#1 Post by fineguy76 »

does anyone know where i can get a fuel controller for a 03 canibal? place and price if you could help me, very much apprieciated wink.gif

peterock

#2 Post by peterock »

Do you mean a fuel regulator? Small round metal piece on the right hand side after the fuel injectors? If so, pm me. I have several.

fineguy76

#3 Post by fineguy76 »

QUOTE (peterock @ Oct 15 2007, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you mean a fuel regulator? Small round metal piece on the right hand side after the fuel injectors? If so, pm me. I have several.

i need more flow of fuel cause its running lean. i dont know much about these cannondales, on my raptor 700 fi motor i have a dynatek fuel controller so i can adjust low mid and full throttle positions according to the amount of fuel i need. what do these cannondales offer? regulators adjust the pressure in the fuel line, is this how cannondales add more fuel? if so its not a very efficiant design.

Fash00

#4 Post by Fash00 »

You need a d&m kit

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes for price of the Dynatek you can get a D&M and we will show you how to make your own fuel and ignition maps plus much much more.Call Optimum or get it at thier website then let us know when you get it and we will show you the possibilities.Dynatek is a joke compared to this that we have had for 6 years already.

http://www.optimum-power.com/

fineguy76

#6 Post by fineguy76 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 15 2007, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes for price of the Dynatek you can get a D&M and we will show you how to make your own fuel and ignition maps plus much much more.Call Optimum or get it at thier website then let us know when you get it and we will show you the possibilities.Dynatek is a joke compared to this that we have had for 6 years already.

http://www.optimum-power.com/

lol. dynatek a joke? lol. i have a wide band 02 sensor on my raptor and it tunes it in perfectly. it was dynoed at 82 horse power. so i wouldnt talk bad about dynatek. so far all the programmers that you have to download maps havent been able to get to the kind of power i have. i dont like the programmable fuel maps, they dont work very well in fine tunning, with a wideband i need an adjustible programmer. do they make one for the cannondales? or can i only get a d&m to adjust it?

cdale55

#7 Post by cdale55 »

I would love to see your dyno chart for a 82 hp raptor is there any way you can post it ? Thanks !

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

So you are saying that three knobs is about all you need to get your AFR.I understand that the simplicity of that is a big plus for some folks.Yes if you have a wideband we could give you a map that is close then using wideband and D&M with just flow and offset changes you coul get a very nice map.If you want to adjust fuel while you are riding you would have to also buy the PDM interface or ProCal which has rider trim and a button to adjust the fuel in all 3 ranges while you are riding.Azcannon has ProCal for sale right now.If you have a wideband such as Innovate they normally log your AFR so non of this is absolutly neccesary since you can just look where changes need to be made and change the map accordingly.

Unwritten rule around here is if you make hp claims you post the chart.82hp Raptor would be very impressive for sure.I got 50hp and 45ftlbs out of my 700Raptor with GYTRpipe,intake,filter,and PowerCommander w Tuning link.Here is chart.
[attachment=4799:06_Raptor.jpg]

T-Rex

#9 Post by T-Rex »

QUOTE (fineguy76 @ Oct 15 2007, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol. dynatek a joke? lol. i have a wide band 02 sensor on my raptor and it tunes it in perfectly. it was dynoed at 82 horse power. so i wouldnt talk bad about dynatek. so far all the programmers that you have to download maps havent been able to get to the kind of power i have. i dont like the programmable fuel maps, they dont work very well in fine tunning, with a wideband i need an adjustible programmer. do they make one for the cannondales? or can i only get a d&m to adjust it?

82rwhp?????? On gas or Alky??????
I owned and built a 67rwhp 730 Raptor on pump gas 89 octane to be exact.

i dont like the programmable fuel maps, they dont work very well in fine tunning, with a wideband i need an adjustible programmer. do they make one for the cannondales?

The answer is NO, you have to adjust all settings with a D&M kit. There is another program for timing curves.

fineguy76

#10 Post by fineguy76 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 16 2007, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you are saying that three knobs is about all you need to get your AFR.I understand that the simplicity of that is a big plus for some folks.Yes if you have a wideband we could give you a map that is close then using wideband and D&M with just flow and offset changes you coul get a very nice map.If you want to adjust fuel while you are riding you would have to also buy the PDM interface or ProCal which has rider trim and a button to adjust the fuel in all 3 ranges while you are riding.Azcannon has ProCal for sale right now.If you have a wideband such as Innovate they normally log your AFR so non of this is absolutly neccesary since you can just look where changes need to be made and change the map accordingly.

Unwritten rule around here is if you make hp claims you post the chart.82hp Raptor would be very impressive for sure.I got 50hp and 45ftlbs out of my 700Raptor with GYTRpipe,intake,filter,and PowerCommander w Tuning link.Here is chart.
[attachment=4799:06_Raptor.jpg]

yes 3 screws combined with 3 map settings along with it acually hooked up to my throttle position sensor. the dynatek hooks to your tps so it truely knows where it is and how much fuel to add. and it runs at a combustion rate almost excactly at 13.5 through the full rpm range.

93 octane 105.5 mm big bore 734 with a je 12.5 to1 piston, dyntek fuel controller, dynatek programmable ignition spark controller, ported head, hogged out valve seats, + 2 mm throttle body, monster duel exhaust, wide band o2, custom built billet intake with a 12 inch filter. and 15 shot nos.

thats how i got the power i have, the cannondales are ok. i use it for a trail bike cause my raptor is extended and widend for the dunes. it dont fit on trails anymore. the cannondale is definately more for mx style riding for sure. but man they are noisy and a bit awkward, and 289 for a b&m? thats rediculous. any used ones for sale out there?