Spitballing the idea of another dale.......

aroracer72

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Hey guys,

I'm either selling my 450r to get a dirtbike again....or maybe a hybrid...or maybe even a dale (it's an addiction....I've tried life without one now....not happy sad.gif ) .......I just don't want a basket case. If someone has a nice running, updated dale.....preferably mx set up.....post it. I'll be able to spend around 3000-3300.......and the motor is the most important to me. I want a dale that's already tuned/updated....the last two dales I've gotten have been nothing but trouble....mainly because I was slightly fibbed to....or they were thrown together. Not wanting that again......I just wanna buy a dale that I can take and ride for a season without it needing a top end.....or taking the engine out 5 times in one season for the stupidest stuff........I don't mind the puttsing or added oil changing maintenece......just you catch my drift...don't want one with a weak case or keeps breaking......just want one built right!!!!!!........LOL

Let me see what you got. I would also like it to not be too far away......I'm in northern Illinois, zip is 60010......so let me know....you can either reply here or email me info/pics.
aroracer72@yahoo.com
Thx
Chad

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

I noticed the time you posted this. Did you just get back from the bar? LOL.

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

Interested in a 2006 ATK for $3300?
[attachment=6703:06_ATK.JPG]

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Stay away from dales. I heard that the efi messes up all the time and you can't get parts for them.

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

LOL wistech..........I don't mind the unexpected problems.....I've gotten good at all the diagnostic stuff....just you can get a well built dale or a poorly built one you know??....just looking for a well built one. And I don't drink....not only because I'm 20...but I don't drink regardless because we all know everybody drinks before they're 21......but not for me. I just have problems sleeping sometimes. And I might be interested.......what's the details on the motor???
Chad

speed2424

#6 Post by speed2424 »

motor has around 50 hours on it.it is a 432cc,of ALL the cannondales i have felt run,this one vibrates the least of any.

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

Sorry,

looking for at least a z400 bearing crank, and exhaust, and some suspension.......for around 3500....thats my limit. I never EVER want a stock dale again...
Chad

blaze#52

#8 Post by blaze#52 »

emailed you

haydug

#9 Post by haydug »

2003 cannibal, black plastic, houser arms with bearings (new style) tcs suspension, timbo build motor, 460 piston, updated crank, valve cover, black plastic, beadlocks, LSR axle. The bike has less than 3 hours on it since new, motor has not been started yet. Timbo porting, TB ported, headpipe matched.
$3500

740-590-9200

atk35

#10 Post by atk35 »

QUOTE (aroracer72 @ Jul 10 2008, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys,

I'm either selling my 450r to get a dirtbike again....or maybe a hybrid...or maybe even a dale (it's an addiction....I've tried life without one now....not happy sad.gif ) .......I just don't want a basket case. If someone has a nice running, updated dale.....preferably mx set up.....post it. I'll be able to spend around 3000-3300.......and the motor is the most important to me. I want a dale that's already tuned/updated....the last two dales I've gotten have been nothing but trouble....mainly because I was slightly fibbed to....or they were thrown together. Not wanting that again......I just wanna buy a dale that I can take and ride for a season without it needing a top end.....or taking the engine out 5 times in one season for the stupidest stuff........I don't mind the puttsing or added oil changing maintenece......just you catch my drift...don't want one with a weak case or keeps breaking......just want one built right!!!!!!........LOL

Let me see what you got. I would also like it to not be too far away......I'm in northern Illinois, zip is 60010......so let me know....you can either reply here or email me info/pics.
aroracer72@yahoo.com
Thx
Chad

hey i have exactly what you need get back with me
patrick