Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM

cdsracer

#1 Post by cdsracer »

My brother has an '02 E440 with a locked up crank. Nice condition otherwise. He doesn't want to work on it, so he's interested in purchasing another bike and selling this one. He would prefer a trade deal for another brand. Please let me know if you have anything or are interested. He likes the 4-strokes.

Thanks.

xtremesj

#2 Post by xtremesj »

I tore down my motor as the valve cover started to leak and I have a nice stock crank out of an 03 Blaze that I want to get rid of. I have a Falicon crank that I am planning on installing in my quad as soon as I get it back from Timbo. This was from the original set of Falicon cranks that Jaybr ordered. I have had it sitting around for years and now I am finally going to get it installed. Let me know if your interested in the stock crank. My piston and sleeve look perfect too, if interested.

cdsracer

#3 Post by cdsracer »

I don't think he's interested in fixing the bike, just wants something else. I am interested in your crank if it is rebuilt or rebuildable. You might want to send it to someone who does cranks and have it checked out.