support braces

2mike18

#1 Post by 2mike18 »

I am looking for the 2 flat braces that cross from side to side over the gas tank since one of the quads I have does not have them so if anyone has a spare set to part with let me know.
thanks

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

I have them, new.....$12 for a pair, or $17 with shrinkpads
FYI, the permanent seatpocket bumpers fix is $10

2mike18

#3 Post by 2mike18 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Jul 6 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have them, new.....$12 for a pair, or $17 with shrinkpads
FYI, the permanent seatpocket bumpers fix is $10

little info on the seatpocket fix???
also I hear you may sell fuel tank kits of some sort? my return line o-ring started leaking so I removed the entire quick connect from the tank and am temp using a male end for air compressor fitting it threaded in nicely but would like a better option.

so I either need a few o-rings or alternative

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

I have the OEM fuel seals, white-dot viton, and those are $2 for 4 pcs,...or .50 ea.

The seatpocket fix?....well, these don't fall off!,... they are the exact same size, but are firmly bonded silicone rubber. You would not use your 2 stock bolts or stand-off stud thingies either. Cannondale had tried to make that rubber piece work on the subframe -- those are actually exhaust grommets for the MX400 dirtbike, but they tend to get lost off the ATV,...since it's a glue-on.

Fuel tank setups? It's best to send in your tank, or any tank you may snag off of ebay.
Or, I sometimes get ahead enough to send out a tank from here, and you can return your core tank....for no downtime. Here's a picture of some customer tanks for an upcoming road trip. Just call or email directly for more details.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

The fuel line kit works pretty good. It does away with any restrictions in the fuel system. You may actually never hear your fuel pump ever again! It also takes the strain off of the fuel pump as well. It has been tested for quite some time now with no issues.
tongue.gif

gml1998

#6 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Jul 6 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the OEM fuel seals, white-dot viton, and those are $2 for 4 pcs,...or .50 ea.

The seatpocket fix?....well, these don't fall off!,... they are the exact same size, but are firmly bonded silicone rubber. You would not use your 2 stock bolts or stand-off stud thingies either. Cannondale had tried to make that rubber piece work on the subframe -- those are actually exhaust grommets for the MX400 dirtbike, but they tend to get lost off the ATV,...since it's a glue-on.

Fuel tank setups? It's best to send in your tank, or any tank you may snag off of ebay.
Or, I sometimes get ahead enough to send out a tank from here, and you can return your core tank....for no downtime. Here's a picture of some customer tanks for an upcoming road trip. Just call or email directly for more details.

What is the turn around time and cost for fuel tank mod? Gary

2mike18

#7 Post by 2mike18 »

thanks for the replys and info guys. I ended up removing the quick connects on that side of the tank for now and installing a brass vacuume line fitting so its a direct connection for now (took the air tool fitting out that was a little too back woods of a fix). Boomer around friday (payday, money on hand always help buy things) I will get a hold of you for the braces.
thanks again