Needing part bad...PLEASE someone help me!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Greetings my fellow C'Dale groupies, biggrin.gif

Yes, im still looking for a early motorcycle or Atv aluminum Main (large) LH engine clutch cover in good condition they would like to part with? have several great condition magnesium ones with or without sight glass if you would like to trade or PM or EMAIL me on what your asking for it and send pic if possible if one of you guys would be willing to help me out, or have other C'Dale parts and tools to trade or cash waiting!

Also on another item i am looking for (which is not as important finding as above item!) is a special billet aluminum ATK badged clutch access cover that is floating around out there somewhere, But its not the ones that ATK had cast and made though!

So if anyone can help on the engine cover or either of these two items it would be greatly be appreciated or at least steer me in a direction, as i know there are several of you guys out there sitting on many extra engines that you have parted out!...but you guys dont seem to want to help me...so come on help out a fellow C'Daler!

Also attached are a few pics showing some of you guys who dont know how to tell the difference between the aluminum one and the magnesium engine cover, these pics will make it easy to spot one fast! (Thanx KDEAL as i borrowed one of your pics! wink.gif )

Thanx my freinds! Ciao! MW

promod

#2 Post by promod »

QUOTE (promod @ Oct 14 2012, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings my fellow C'Dale groupies, biggrin.gif

Yes, im still looking for a early motorcycle or Atv aluminum Main (large) LH engine clutch cover in good condition they would like to part with? have several great condition magnesium ones with or without sight glass if you would like to trade or PM or EMAIL me on what your asking for it and send pic if possible if one of you guys would be willing to help me out, or have other C'Dale parts and tools to trade or cash waiting!

Also on another item i am looking for (which is not as important finding as above item!) is a special billet aluminum ATK badged clutch access cover that is floating around out there somewhere, But its not the ones that ATK had cast and made though!

So if anyone can help on the engine cover or either of these two items it would be greatly be appreciated or at least steer me in a direction, as i know there are several of you guys out there sitting on many extra engines that you have parted out!...but you guys dont seem to want to help me...so come on help out a fellow C'Daler!

Also attached are a few pics showing some of you guys who dont know how to tell the difference between the aluminum one and the magnesium engine cover, these pics will make it easy to spot one fast! (Thanx KDEAL as i borrowed one of your pics! wink.gif )

Thanx my freinds! Ciao! MW

Bumping it up!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif

belly0trigger

#3 Post by belly0trigger »

QUOTE (promod @ Dec 10 2012, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bumping it up!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif

Hello, i have see in my parts i have only the magnesium cover(i have 5)
sorry

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (c-dale-belgium @ Dec 10 2012, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, i have see in my parts i have only the magnesium cover(i have 5)
sorry

Thanx for someone trying to help and taking the time to look...i appreciate that even though you couldnt help me! sad.gif Ciao! smile.gif