looking for d&m with cable (or dealer cal)

Deityracer

#1 Post by Deityracer »

Hi looking for a used setup for D&M. Need the cable and software. wouldn't mind Dealer cal if I could find it.

please respond to this thread, PM me or email at ren188@hotmail.com

Thanks!

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

I have everything you need but not sure what a good fair price is or if I want to part with my spare cable just yet.
I am not sure dealer cal would do you much good unless you wanted to pay to enable it or if you even could but I could include all the optum discs if you want. They are useless to me... I could put everything you could possibly want on a cd or dvd to do what you need to. This would include everything ever published... patrts and service manuals, tsb's, procal, stock and every modified map I have come across online and some custom.
Do you hav an old laptop wirh the 9-pin serial output? Using a newer laptop with a usb adapter is kind of hit or miss and will not load new hex codes.

Deityracer

#3 Post by Deityracer »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Apr 21 2013, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have everything you need but not sure what a good fair price is or if I want to part with my spare cable just yet.
I am not sure dealer cal would do you much good unless you wanted to pay to enable it or if you even could but I could include all the optum discs if you want. They are useless to me... I could put everything you could possibly want on a cd or dvd to do what you need to. This would include everything ever published... patrts and service manuals, tsb's, procal, stock and every modified map I have come across online and some custom.
Do you hav an old laptop wirh the 9-pin serial output? Using a newer laptop with a usb adapter is kind of hit or miss and will not load new hex codes.

Actually, I have a newer laptop (2009) with a core 2 duo that has an RS232 port (Serial) I also use it for my ducati Ecu's

Let me know what your looking to get. 999 R Ducati @ Comcast dot net

rayspeed

#4 Post by rayspeed »

email sent let me know if you didnt get it.