Cannondale Jerseys

bigfoot17

#31 Post by bigfoot17 »

I do love that red.

yamadjs08

#32 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Dec 18 2014, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do love that red.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Its your deal bigfoot, order them however you would like!

bigfoot17

#33 Post by bigfoot17 »

Maybe it's just you and me.

bigfoot17

#34 Post by bigfoot17 »

How's this?

[attachment=13301:_cid_A83...BF1967DA.jpg]

yamadjs08

#35 Post by yamadjs08 »

Now that is pretty sweet, best of both worlds! biggrin.gif

BlackToothGrin

#36 Post by BlackToothGrin »

That last one is sweet! Good colors, logos and placement is great. I'd get one of those.

promod

#37 Post by promod »

Hi BigFoot,

Really like what you are doing on the jerseys and think its a great thing, But as a friend who is not telling you what to do though in no way, i am just telling you this from a warning stand point that may cause you or someone issues down the road....but again not telling you what to do and take what i am saying with a grain of salt, as i am not a lawyer and dont know to much about law except what i have ran into before!, maybe we have a Lawyer C'Dale rider on here that could give you more insight on this, or someone who knows the law very well!

This information has been found out by me on trying to get permission from Cannondale Bicycle corporation on using there name and/or likeness of logos etc...in my book i have been writing on the history of Cannondale motorsports which i have been still dealing with them on this for over 2-years now trying to get permission!

And all there logos as far as the name and style its in, the "C" logo etc...etc...are still registered trademarks of Cannondale corporation and any use of them can not be used in any form or fashion without there written permission under penalty of copyright trademark laws!, and that also goes along with a lot of other trade marked logos you have used on those jerseys, but if the company making them for you has permission to use logo's like D.I.D., Pirelli etc...thats ok then to use!....and they should know all the laws on doing things like this!

I also found this out by almost getting taken to court many years ago by Harley-Davidson when i had there factory team motocross jerseys replicated that they had back in there motocross days when they built motocross bikes, so that was shut down fast before i got fined big time where i would just had to say "lock me up!".

But just thought i would bring this to your attention and you might even talk to your jersey connections about it!

Now back on the jerseys, i really like the last one, my opinion needs a little more yellow in it and maybe red, and since everyone uses diff tires why not drop the Pirelli logo, Maybe D.I.D., add Optimum and GP control logos, maybe Walbro and Sagem logos!...just a thought!, but as someone said its your deal so do as you like and go for it "but cautiously" brother!

Ciao my friend!

bigfoot17

#38 Post by bigfoot17 »

I understand where you are coming from. This will be a non profit venture. No animals will be hurt in the making if these jerseys. wink.gif
I will continue and make the purchase. Hopefully I won't get in too much trouble. But we have been wanting jerseys for quite a while.

promod

#39 Post by promod »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Dec 19 2014, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand where you are coming from. This will be a non profit venture. No animals will be hurt in the making if these jerseys. wink.gif
I will continue and make the purchase. Hopefully I won't get in too much trouble. But we have been wanting jerseys for quite a while.

Good Deal, and like i said wasnt telling you what to do, just a note from past experience on doing the basic same thing!, but of course Harley-Davidson is very, very protective of there name and other trademarked names and logos or any form of use of!, had a friend a couple years ago who had to change the name of his BBQ business because it had the word Hog in it done in a Harley motorcycle related way..they said!...crazy!

Good luck my friend, and agree we need jerseys and look forward to seeing the final design!

wistech

#40 Post by wistech »

Id ditch any white on a jersey . The first one is sweet.