Cannondale Jerseys

yamadjs08

#41 Post by yamadjs08 »

Here are some other logos...

speedfreek

#42 Post by speedfreek »

I have all those except tag on my quad so those work for me.

bigfoot17

#43 Post by bigfoot17 »

Remember,I am a biker. ITP,Holeshots. NAH
I have a few ideas up my sleeve and will be posting more thoughts when I hear back from my nephew. He thinks there won't be a huge issue if we are not selling for profit and it is small time.
That being said, he offered to design me a kick a$$ prison coverall.

promod

#44 Post by promod »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Dec 19 2014, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are some other logos...

My opinion again only, since we are looking for a jersey for both worlds, us Motorcycle guys and you Atv guys, the logos used should be something that would go for both, FMF is a great choice since they did build the first bikes muffler etc and offered them for both aftermarket but other brands are used by others on exhaust, but holeshot, itp has nothing to do with bikes, and as stated before about tire brands, chain brands, handlebar brands etc logos, we all have our own preferance of what we use on our bikes or quads, just like im a sticker freak, but never put a sticker on any of my bikes if that product was not on it! just me though....wierd that way!

But again this is BigFoots deal...so whatever he decides on to use on them...thats the way it should be!...in my opinion only which really means zip! LOL!

bigfoot17

#45 Post by bigfoot17 »

I am trying to appeal to the masses. My concern with some of the newer products like FMF,Tag, etc. Is they are very big current companies. That's the ones that might not take kindly to our venture.
We'ii get this done.

promod

#46 Post by promod »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Dec 19 2014, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am trying to appeal to the masses.

Decisions, decisions!...you got your hands full brother! Good luck with that! LOL!

yamadjs08

#47 Post by yamadjs08 »

And some more...

yamadjs08

#48 Post by yamadjs08 »

I know they need to be universal to quad and bike guys. Just throwing options out there. Magura could work for both.

This is a picture of the original sponsors for the Nacs/Cannondale team. This is off of Cannondales old motorsports website.

exotic rider

#49 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Dec 17 2014, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Keep in mind that this would be for motorcycles too. These would be real motocross jerseys. I am still working out details. Design,sizing,fabric and pricing. I was told that once finalized and paid for,it takes about 40 days.
We need to stick with only one style. I will be posting as I get more info.
I agree that Jim's with black/red/grey might be a good combo.

Maybe put cannon dale riders on there- I too like the idea of red black grey

speedfreek

#50 Post by speedfreek »

Never thought about the tire , rim difference between bikes and quads, my bad. The idea of products that work on both bikes and quads is the fair way to go about it. It's just a question of which one's. Decisions : decisions