MOTOR

zacke22

#1 Post by zacke22 »

Wow it's been awhile since I've been on this site. I finally graduated school at Missouri University of Science and Technology with my B.S. in Petroleum Engineering (bring on the oil company comments wink.gif ). Now that I finally have some income built up and a little free time on my hands, I'm looking to get the old Dale running again. Particularly, I'm in the market for a new motor. Anything from fully updated stock to a ported and stroked out motor. Let me know if anyone has anything they're considering parting with! If I can't find one I may be looking into shipping my motor out for a full rebuild since I don't have all the tools I need for it yet. Thanks!

exotic rider

#2 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (ZACK @ Jun 28 2013, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow it's been awhile since I've been on this site. I finally graduated school at Missouri University of Science and Technology with my B.S. in Petroleum Engineering (bring on the oil company comments wink.gif ). Now that I finally have some income built up and a little free time on my hands, I'm looking to get the old Dale running again. Particularly, I'm in the market for a new motor. Anything from fully updated stock to a ported and stroked out motor. Let me know if anyone has anything they're considering parting with! If I can't find one I may be looking into shipping my motor out for a full rebuild since I don't have all the tools I need for it yet. Thanks!

I would go with option b n have yours built,that way you know what you got and when its done it. will b better than new.good luck.