Looking for something again!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Greetings Group!

Looking for something again!

But anyway looking for a good used or even new ATK badged stator cover and clutch cover that came on some of ATK re-badged C'dales, I Just picked up a '08 ATK 450EN bike but someone put back on the original C'Dale covers like most owners of the ATK badged C'Dales did!, but would like to put it back in all ATK fashion...just because im weird that way, which you guys should know that about me already! LOL!

I know most of you hate ATK and did remove any part that said ATK (Graphics and engine side covers!), but this bike is what it is and that is a ATK even though it is a C'Dale in reality, just as the new 2015 Husqvarna's are just rebadged KTM's!

Any help appreciated as always! Ciao! MW

promod

#2 Post by promod »

OOOOOOOOOOK! Guess not! sad.gif

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

According to the ATK's web site they are still building them. Im sure they could grab one out of the bin on the production line.

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jan 19 2015, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to the ATK's web site they are still building them. Im sure they could grab one out of the bin on the production line.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif huh.gif

Thanx, Just got off the phone with them and all parts on the way, And i also just ordered and gave them all my bank account draft info for the very first one off the assembly line that being serial number #1 of the very, very early released 2018 525cc EXCVPTVSBMTIGHCVXSTS-R (Long model number isnt it? must have got that from HD!) Enduro model with the Turbo and 6-speed Automatic transmission and the patented front fender mounted no-spill cup holder options! wink.gif Due in 2-weeks biggrin.gif !...and they through in two sets of Ginsu knives as seen on TV! tongue.gif

bigfoot17

#5 Post by bigfoot17 »

But wait,there's more.

promod

#6 Post by promod »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Jan 19 2015, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But wait,there's more.

Well there was, but i refused as i didnt want to pay the seperate processing and handling fees!...thats a rip off! blink.gif