WTB any model atv

NeedforSpeed

#1 Post by NeedforSpeed »

Wanting to buy any model cannondale atv. Doesn't matter if it's a roller or complete. Would prefer complete. Let me know what you have. Thanks J.

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

Where are you located and what are you looking to spend? I am looking to thin my heard a bit. I have everything from a couple of rollers... one a canibal and one with most all the moto parts. Two fully updated and ready to go to speeds and a near showroom condition blaze that needs a time bomb of a wwe 450 piston kit swapped.

NeedforSpeed

#3 Post by NeedforSpeed »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Jun 23 2015, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where are you located and what are you looking to spend? I am looking to thin my heard a bit. I have everything from a couple of rollers... one a canibal and one with most all the moto parts. Two fully updated and ready to go to speeds and a near showroom condition blaze that needs a time bomb of a wwe 450 piston kit swapped.

Im Located in Ohio, wasn't looking to spend a crazy amount, something I can build myself. A roller would be great to start.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

For new guys I would get a full complete quad and update it as needed. Everybody Ive seen try to build one from parts spends about double what they needed to and it turns into a nightmare just getting things installed correctly .
For example
http://northernwi.craigslist.org/snw/5047181675.html
This would be a starter. It just needs the engine gone through correctly as Im sure the rookie shop that worked on it messed up something if not everything.

NeedforSpeed

#5 Post by NeedforSpeed »

That would be exactly like what I'm looking for. **** of a drive tho sad.gif

Nate992v

#6 Post by Nate992v »

2002 Cannibal with ASR arms and all heimed no ball-joints, moto shocks, hiper rims in rear, Douglas in front, Maxxis RAZR tires, set of paddles and razors on Douglas rims, every Boomer mod, Kdeal-built engine, steering damper, complete set of spare uncut Moto plastics, Quadtech hood, D&M kit with cables and laptop, Moto fatbars, full FMF Ti exhaust, polycarbonate and aluminum skid plates, headlight covers and two sets of deletes, whole bunch of spare stuff. Not a roller, for sure. What are you looking to spend?

speedfreek

#7 Post by speedfreek »

QUOTE (NeedforSpeed @ Jun 23 2015, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be exactly like what I'm looking for. **** of a drive tho sad.gif

Looking at that quad there is some decent parts on it. Looks like maybe trx 450 front shocks, aftermarket a-arms. Those nerfbars are expensive, which you could sell one-bay and use on updating the engine. Just my opinion but it looks like a pretty good deal. Good luck with the search.