Worn connecting rods wanted

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

I just put in an order for a bunch of kits to rebuild the fully machined connecting rods and could use some more cores. If anyone has any junk cranks or just the rods laying around with these rods on them I have cash and will take them off your hands. As long as the rod shows no signs of bluing they are rebuildable.
Please contact me at
715 551 1498
Thanks
John

polyesterpig

#2 Post by polyesterpig »

John pm me your adress I have a rod that you can have Do you need the crank lobs too. I will send it for free. Really appreciate all the info & passion you provide to the CANNONDALE forum.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Thanks for the parts. I have not needed to start rebuilding the bad pin cranks but Im sure someday it will happen so you can send them as well. Brian Kinney just cringes everytime I show up with a rod for rebuild They are **** to machine as they are not just case hardened like the forged rods.

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

I happen to need 5 press-on crank gears with the dowel pins... and have 4 billet rods for trade.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

I might have 3 or 4 gears laying around.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

I'll look.

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

Here are pics of the rods. No bends or twists. I was just saving for rebuilds later, but I could use Gears sooner..
Just let me know what you find tks.