WTB Blaze

1COATESY1

#1 Post by 1COATESY1 »

Hey all, new guy here looking for a project quad. would like to get a blaze but any rolling chassis would be good. pm me what ya got and if your close to Chicago Illinois that would be good but i'm willing to drive for something good.

thanks 1COATESY1

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

QUOTE (1COATESY1 @ Jun 9 2016, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all, new guy here looking for a project quad. would like to get a blaze but any rolling chassis would be good. pm me what ya got and if your close to Chicago Illinois that would be good but i'm willing to drive for something good.

thanks 1COATESY1

I still have this blaze in this near new condition as shown here and I would probably be willing to make a deal that would be worth shipping it or even coming to get it if you had the time. You could help me get it going and outfitted exactly the way you want it and learn how to work on these. http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...c=26553&hl=
I have whole hoard of cannondale bike and quad stuff that I am getting ready to unload because between my age and my eyesight it is time to step back from the riding.

It has been put back closer to factory with the orig wheels, tires and axle, the map select has been removed but I have one that could be put back and I still have that titanium moto exhaust but it has been put back to stock also. And at this point I might even be willing to part with the excellent front shocks this came with.

I never put much time into getting it running tho it does start up for a second so it either has a plugged injector or the throttle cal is way off. It does need the motor pulled and an aluminum valve cover put on and I would seriously suggest swapping the 460 piston and liner back to stock if you want a reliable rider that will last hundreds of hours instead of fifty. I could sell it as is and include all the parts needed to make it right or finish building a motor I have on the table that could range from stock to full ported storker for the right price or if time is a concern swap in one of my proven runners.
Let me know,
Ray

1COATESY1

#3 Post by 1COATESY1 »

Hey Ray, thanks for letting me know about the quad. Pm me what your looking to get for it and let me know what parts you have. I am going to pick up a frame and a bunch of other goodies today and I know I will need a bunch of stuff so will be making a list of what i need once i get back with the chassis and stuff.

rayspeed

#4 Post by rayspeed »

I would probably let it go for 1k as it is sitting right now... almost but not quite as pictured as it is minus the map select ti exhaust and extended axle as it has been put back to stock axle and either a toaster or round fmf exhaust. $1500 with pretty much all the stock blaze parts on it as I could easily get $500 for the shocks, wheels and tires, damper and what not.

rayspeed

#5 Post by rayspeed »

The blaze is bought and paid for by Ken... Thanks Ken