$500 for a rekluse clutch

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

If I cant find another Ill talk to rekluse about making another batch.
PM me if you find one or know of someone who does I give you a finders fee.

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

How much do you think Recluse would charge?

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Apr 8 2017, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much do you think Recluse would charge?

Oh Im sure it will be a lot if they would even consider it.

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Apr 8 2017, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh Im sure it will be a lot if they would even consider it.

I have 2 new Rekluse and 2 new Revloc Auto clutches for the C'Dale's still in the boxes, But sorry NFS as might need them for future projects or even parts as there are only very few parts they still offer for them as I have talked to them several times and know the owner personally and His Brother also, And the Brother don't live that far from me and He is there main tech guy and takes care of that stuff from his home and don't work at the main business location!

I have asked them before the same question...and the numbers for C'Dale's are not there for them to remake them they said, plus they have stepped to a new design in technology on there auto clutches!

Now Revloc the last time I talked to them a few years ago can still supply a Auto kit as they will modify the stock clutch inner hub and said no problems, But they have been bought out now so who knows anymore on that part!

Both clutches each have there on pluses and minuses, the bad thing about the Revloc is they are expensive and more involved in installing and setting up and takes more to uninstall back to stock but more bullet proof!

But I love the new style Rekluse clutches as have them on a couple of my new Husky's, Far superior to there first design like was used on the C'Dale's!

But do I still get the finders fee?....As I did find someone (myself!) that has some! rolleyes.gif

Ciao! MW

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

After doing some research Revloc seemed to be a simple slide in device to what also looks like what the rekluse 2.0 and 3.0 have become.

promod

#6 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Apr 9 2017, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After doing some research Revloc seemed to be a simple slide in device to what also looks like what the rekluse 2.0 and 3.0 have become.

Yes Revloc did, But have had no experience with there new stuff or ever asked them about any C'Dale applications getting made!...Might be a thing to check into!

Also, Might be worthwhile to check into getting the new generation of Rekluse's made for the C'Dale's as they are apples and oranges compared to the original Rekluse that they had for the C'Dale's! ohmy.gif

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

I sent rekluse a request .

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

No answer from rekluse but a little birdie gave me a contact for someone who builds custom clutches. I sent them a request. http://efmautoclutch.com/faqs

promod

#9 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Apr 28 2017, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No answer from rekluse but a little birdie gave me a contact for someone who builds custom clutches. I sent them a request. http://efmautoclutch.com/faqs

Cool deal John!, Keep us informed on what you find out from them! wink.gif

polyesterpig

#10 Post by polyesterpig »

I looked in the garage and all I have is the slipper clutch. Not quite the same.