Searching for a Sub-Frame

NRath

Searching for a Sub-Frame

#1 Post by NRath »

Time to pay for my fun. I was riding JayBr's quad when tthe unfortunate happened. We thought the quad went unscathed, but we weren't so lucky. Now I'm hunting for a replacement sub-frame.

Let me know if you can help!

Thanks.

Motoman440

#2 Post by Motoman440 »

Does this mean you guys may be canceling your trip to H/M???

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
Does this mean you guys may be canceling your trip to H/M???

Heck no!!!! I've got 7 quads in the garage now:confused:, 2 of them are dales. We will be at Hatfield next week with at least one of my dales on the trailer:D

I really need to stop hanging out with Haydug, he keeps selling me stuff:furious:

Motoman440

#4 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Heck no!!!!  I've got 7 quads in the garage now:confused:, 2 of them are dales.  We will be at Hatfield next week with at least one of my dales on the trailer:D

I really need to stop hanging out with Haydug, he keeps selling me stuff:furious:

OMG!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: 7 Quads, can I go home with you after the trip??? Thats great news though!!! I'll pm you later this week for some details. And yes, haydug is one he** of a salesman!!!

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

I thought it was bad for me to have 2 - everyone gave me a hard time cause .. you know "why do you need 2 you can only ride 1 at a time" .. lol

7!! Want to adopt? Poor college student looking for family addicted to 4 wheeling. Must own at least one Cannondale. tongue.gif

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

LOL, I guess I just can't pass up a good deal:D

One of these days I'll post some pics of the whole linup.

02 Speed - mx setup
03 Cannibal - woods setup
02 AC 500i - work/hunting quad
03 400ex - daughter's ride
02 400ex - son's ride
02 Kawasaki Mojave - son's old ride - for sale.
00 Polaris Trail Boss - wife's ride

The only one that's stock is the wifes, and only because she won't let me touch it.

I just got both the 400ex's in the last 2 weeks, will be heavily modded in a week or so:D

warren557

sub frame

#7 Post by warren557 »

i have one in like new condition. let me know if you still need it and we can talk about a price

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

Hey,

if you guys were still lookin for a sub-frame, there is one on Ebay right now. Just remembered this post from a while back biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Thanks

I got one a couple weeks ago.

thomez

#10 Post by thomez »

Cool! :head: