Exhaust

dean foster

Exhaust

#1 Post by dean foster »

I need a full exhaust fast. perferably Hmf but a something other than stock is definately needed. I have a FmF titanium 4 silencer but I need the mid pipe and header I think. I'm not shure if just the mid pipe is needed to fit the header on the square exhaust. My e-mail doesn't work so don't try that.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

How quick do you need it? Jfarrar and I have been working on getting something together we might be able to help ya out for a decent price but it depends on how fast you need it.

JST

HMF headpipe

#3 Post by JST »

I have a HMF headpipe I am listing for $150.00 shipped

dean foster

#4 Post by dean foster »

I need it at the latest before christmas depending what you working on. By the way what does that mean? If it means you are making your own exhaust I might have to pass not to dis you or any thing but we just put over 4 grand in this motor an dwe can't afford un proven products. But thats just if y'our making your own exhaust. let me know whats up

No thanks on the head pipe I need a full system

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

Well we aren't exactly making our own exhaust, the silencer will be from a very reputable company. We are simply doing the rest so that they fit and mount for a Cannondale. Call me for more information 330-606-7726 - Zack

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I can get you a full system, or if you have the breadbox muffler, I have adapted the silencers from the motorcycles that bolt right on and sound pretty good to.

dean foster

#7 Post by dean foster »

Haydug: What kind and how much would it cost? on mine (stage I kit)I bought a giggun slip on for the round canister and just cut the header pipe so it would fit. It worked alright but the packing started to blow out in less than ten hours of riding. So if its a big gun I may ahve to reconsider. I also tried gutting my stock bread box canister on mine but that did'nt work out too well. Let me know what you can do.

Thanks but no thanks on your exhaust thomez, I'd rather just get a hmf. sorry

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

It is no problem, dean. I can only say that many people have expressed disappointment in the HMF in comparison to the TC.

jerrygomez2002

Haydog, please repond

#9 Post by jerrygomez2002 »

Hello, there, I noticed yo mentioned

"I can get you a full system, or if you have the breadbox muffler, I have adapted the silencers from the motorcycles that bolt right on and sound pretty good to."

Which silencer make and model you made fit on stock newer style header??? Looking to save weight, thanks in advance...

Jerry

haydug

#10 Post by haydug »

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=3355

This will show the motorcycles muffler that I adapted, which works fine and looks pretty good also.