lookig for our old moto

markvette

lookig for our old moto

#1 Post by markvette »

looking for moto josh rode for easy ride cannondale out of brookhaen misissippi. quad has dual battery set up with bike battery mounted between a-arms. may have had josh's number 11 still on it when purchased from kip. we are interested in buying this quad. if anyone has any info on this moto please post here

Mark

MXMIKE

#2 Post by MXMIKE »

Mark, Good luck!!!! I will keep an ear out for you.

I am trying my but off to come up with the cash to get mine rebuilt. Things are not looking good and I may end up selling it as is and quit racing. My boy will continue to race but its not looking good for me. :mad:

markvette

#3 Post by markvette »

mike
that sucks. i would even trade josh's ex for a dale that was set up right. im just too lazy to post everything it has on it here. too much typing

Mark

MXMIKE

#4 Post by MXMIKE »

Thats a sweet ex, I don't think you will have any problem getting a good swap or a decent amount of $$$$$$$ for it. Did you check out that moto Haydug had for sale? He likes to deal too:deal:

I am going to hope and pray I can pull something off to get mine going. It realy needs to be gone thru from the bottom to the top.
I been racing it one and one half years. I dont want to jst try and patch it up.

CdaleRacer0128

#5 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

how come you got rid of it in the first place? sponsership over with the company supporting the dale or just changed rides into a 400ex?

good luck on finding that again, i remmeber you posting about the multiple engine changes and such that you went through..

also the first stud update warning came from you..hats off:clap:

markvette

#6 Post by markvette »

yep that was me. the last motor we put in it had the stud update and afte that we had no problems with it. when cannondale went bankrupt we lost the sponsorship and the dealer took the quad back. i heard he sold it a few months ago but the guy that bought it was looking to sell it. josh has decided he wants to go back to cannondale so the ex is up for sale or trade.

jbomb

#7 Post by jbomb »

I know where it is. My buddy bought it sight unseen from Kip and had someone else go pick it up for him. Kip told him that the bike was like new and it had only been raced twice and the guy who owned it died and that was why he got it back. When he saw the bike he was so sick he cancelled the check. It was the most trashed out bike I have ever seen. He called Kip to come and pick it up and Kip said he understood. That was at least 4 months ago and he has not even heard from Kip. He just wants it out of his garage, so if you are interested you need to call Kip.

markvette

#8 Post by markvette »

what do you mean by trashed out. the last time josh rode it was about 9 months ago and there was nothing wrong with it. but after kip took it back from us i know he let quite a few other people race it including his 12 year old son. i dont want it i fit has major problems, if it is just cosmetic then we can handle that. give your bud my number so i can check it out.

Mark 228-868-9430

jbomb

#9 Post by jbomb »

Rob- 573-216-3105

jbomb

#10 Post by jbomb »

Where does the dead guy fit in to this?