Needing Rims!

Psychosis

Needing Rims!

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Needing some 4:1 offset front rims. Beadlocks or ring reinforced are fine as long as condition is fair. Needing some pretty quick. A tree sortof jumped out in front of me yesterday :furious: and bent one of my front's and I need a different offset anyway. The rears I would like to upgrade to beadlocks but not until I get the fronts first. Low on cash once again after blowing a ton more on an entire MX setup and just want some used and good priced rims. Thanks for looking.

Speed03

#2 Post by Speed03 »

PM me with your offer for 4 (2 front and 2 rear) blaze or moto wheels shipped to your door.
zip 22553

Ryanstones

@#$% trees

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

:hammer:

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Guys, clean out your mailboxes. 3 pms sent/replied to and all said user mailbox full. Only looking for front rims 10" w/reinforced rings or beadlocks and 9" rears w/full inner/outer beads. Front offset 4:1 and rear stock. I'm afraid my fronts might not last more than another week from the looks, and yes, I tried bending them but not much better. Bent back again.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Anybody got some?

Bags

#6 Post by Bags »

I will have my stock Blaze rims for sale when I get the Hiper wheels from Haydug. Not sure if you can wait.

Bags

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

I can wait if you're selling the rears but I think I'm just going to order a new set of front reinforced rims b/c I need them quickly and nobody seems to have 4:1's currently for a fair price used.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Psychosis: What do you think of the eyeball a-arms??? Looking into a set just curious on your opinion.

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by Derno24
Psychosis:  What do you think of the eyeball a-arms???  Looking into a set just curious on your opinion.

I actually just finished installing them this morning and haven't quite tested them enough. I rigged the stock brake lines to fit but they seem pretty nice quality. The added width is nice and along w/the Blaze Ohlins it jumps/handles like a dream. Well, for the small 4ft tall jump I got to try and small trail ride on it. Need more time on them first.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Let me know more when you can.biggrin.gif