I need 2 sets of C'Dale front shocks

jeffro88

I need 2 sets of C'Dale front shocks

#1 Post by jeffro88 »

I need 2 sets of Cannibal Arvin shocks ........or ........ 1 set of Arvins and a set of Speed Ohlins.

Must be new or guaranteed not to be blown ... please no pogo sticks.

I really prefer paypal and I would like to get 'em asap.

My email is:zemah05@yahoo.com

LMK what you have and a price w/shipping to 26676

Thanks........

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

I have 2. One pair is brand new with silver springs. There's not much of a market for them, but this pair is brand new and I'd rather keep them than give them away. I'd take $80 shipped for them.
The other pair came on my first Cannibal 2 years ago. I rode them for about 8 mos. I'd guess about 40-50 hours on them. They are not blown by any means. I replaced them with Ohlins w/rezzies. They have yellow springs with only a couple nics- in very good condition. I'd take $60 shipped for them.
If you want both, add the prices and knock off $5 for the shipping I don't have to pay.

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i don't have a pair, but have 1 single arvins shock off my cannondale, lost the other one:o

CowsBitePeople

#4 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Ive got some arvins with very low ride time, i need new shocks because i got plus 2 a arms make offer these arent blown and are almost mint have shock wears:deal:

jeffro88

#5 Post by jeffro88 »

To NRath.....I hate to go el cheapo on ya , but will $65 shipped do for the new ones w/silver springs ??

Please lmk .... I can send paypal right away if you can ship right away.

P.S. I also need a stock rear shock if you have one .....

NRath

#6 Post by NRath »

I know what it's like to have a tight wallet! I've got to stick with what I said, I don't want to give them away. I do have the others that are in great shape, and they're a few bones cheaper than $60. If you really want the silver springs, I will meet you half way- $72 and I can ship them tomorrow. I'm guessing time is tight now, since it's midnight. I'll take them to work with me tomorrow. If you want to Paypal me, I'm going to pm you with my paypal info.

I'm going to be Stomping Frogs on Friday, so if we don't get together Thursday, it'll be Monday before I can ship them.

Thanks!