Throttle Body and cable, ECU tray, and air filter with cage

CDaleChick

Throttle Body and cable, ECU tray, and air filter with cage

#1 Post by CDaleChick »

Hey guys, I am looking for a throttle body and cable, an ECU tray and the air filter with the cage. My dales throttle body has gone bad and it dies when I try to run it, it will idle all day long but as soon as I try to run it it dies, so time for new throttle body. Anyways if you have any of this stuff for a decent price then let me know (broke college student cant afford the price ATK is asking) E-mail me at MotoXQuadChick@academicplanet.com or call me at 281-642-7516 smile.gif

jerrygomez2002

DM kit

#2 Post by jerrygomez2002 »

Have D&M kit? You may need to recalibrate

BlazenCannon

#3 Post by BlazenCannon »

I have a perfectly good throttle body off my 02 blaze. And ECU tray with air filter. Are you in need of the throttle cable also? I have already sold cable. By the way why do you need the tray? Or are you referring to the computer? Tell me what ATK is asking and I will do my best to get you this at a reasonable price. Thanks

CDaleChick

Re: DM kit

#4 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by jerrygomez2002
Have D&M kit? You may need to recalibrate

yeah its been recalibrated... its the throttle body sticking, something mechanically is wrong with it

r.porter

#5 Post by r.porter »

I can loan you a throttle body to make sure you really need to replace it. If that fixes the problem we can talk about a price then.

DangerRanger

#6 Post by DangerRanger »

Hey Kara...hit me up tonight. I will send ya a new filter and cage free of charge...you get the shipping which is only couple bucks.

Ben

317-331-1197

CDaleChick

#7 Post by CDaleChick »

thanks ben i'll give ya a call later

r.porter- i sent ya a pm!