Wanting a cannibal or speed

kevin00

Wanting a cannibal or speed

#1 Post by kevin00 »

Hey guys, just joined up and hopin' sombodys got a quad for me.
I would really like to get a stars'n stripes cannibal but am pretty much open to anything as long as it has low hrs, and no defects. would prefer if it is pretty much stock, but basic mods are ok (pipe, etc.), as long as the motor has not been messed with.
thanks

Ryanstones

Let me be the first to say

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

:welcome:

I think there is a stars and stripes on ebay now. A bit high, but you might email him.

Moto XXX

#3 Post by Moto XXX »

I have a 2002 Cannibal with about10 hours on it. Only trail ridden I am located in Kalamazoo, MI we can work on price email me at Schibul0009@aol.com

garysol1

Re: Let me be the first to say

#4 Post by garysol1 »

Ryan........$3,200 for a one hour Dale is high?

Originally posted by Ryanstones
:welcome:

I think there is a stars and stripes on ebay now. A bit high, but you might email him.

Speed03

Sent you a PM

#5 Post by Speed03 »

Check your PM's

Ryanstones

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

I hadn't really looked at that auction, Ken. tongue.gif Heck i think they are worth 7k, but i'm not sure how many buyers are out there at 3200+. But then, i've already got 2:)

What are you sellin Dan? YOO aint bailin' are ya?

Speed03

it will be awhile before I BAIL

#7 Post by Speed03 »

Ryan,

I'm sellin my brand new 03 Speed that I bought for a parts bike last year. It has maybe 1.5 hours on it. Stage 8, motor mount update, and all Redline oil. Parts were hard to find last March so I bought this bike just in case my blaze needed a hard to find part. I dont think I need a parts bike any longer, besides my Harley could use some more chrome. I still have my Blaze that I rode at the Jay's place. You know the Cadillac you road in the woods lol... I can't give that ride up!

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
I hadn't really looked at that auction, Ken. tongue.gif Heck i think they are worth 7k, but i'm not sure how many buyers are out there  at 3200+. But then, i've already got 2:)

What are you sellin Dan? YOO aint bailin' are ya?

Hey 'Stones, how did I get involved in this? LOL

tongue.gif tongue.gif

Ken

Ryanstones

ooops

#9 Post by Ryanstones »

I think i meant Gary! You're just such a hunk 'o man ken, i think about you all the time.:eek:

Glad to hear it's just your parts quad Dan! and yes, your Blaze rides like a cadillac!

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Ryan, I like blondes but your a little tall for me and definitely too hairy. tongue.gif

Don't tear that Moto up before I get a chance to see it. Lastly, you've never been to Croom? You, lil stones, me, my brother helmet boy & PDavis got to go this fall. It's an invitation.

Ken