wanted stock headlight assym.

bombsquad54

wanted stock headlight assym.

#1 Post by bombsquad54 »

i need stock headlights for a cannondale with the mounts, lights, covers. can pay right now! what you got?

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Does your moto have the headlight bracket on the frame? I think I have a half dozen headlights but only black covers.

bombsquad54

#3 Post by bombsquad54 »

wistech, do i have them here is my naked dale. if so how much shipped?

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

I have a set each of the new style and old style red covers (New),
and new take-off '03 bulbs (the rubber surrounds are paired left-right) -- you can go either way -- you already have the '02 style A-frame brackets, but newer scoops more streamlined and give "slightly" more forward/wider beam angle.

Here is a pic of the new type scoop just for reference, note smooth lines without ribs. Bulbs hang from scoop tabs

Canniboomer

#5 Post by Canniboomer »

Here is a pic of original scoop, note 3 ribs and slight different shape. Bulbs suspended by A-frame mounts.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Boomer is right on. It looks like you already had headlights on yours. You even have the metal brackets ,spacers and the frame has a mount on it. Got the wiring and connectors to? Then all you need is the bulbs ,housings and covers. Id snag Boomers reds if I were you.

blaze#52

#7 Post by blaze#52 »

i have a set of headlights and taillight, with red covers or black covers, let me know

Topher201

#8 Post by Topher201 »

i got the whole set up for head lights there all yours one head light has a crack but it still works so ill give you them for cheap

bowhunter74

#9 Post by bowhunter74 »

How much better does the new style work over the old ones?

jacobw

#10 Post by jacobw »

alot the headlight is connected to the cover and it allows you to adjust the headlight. Also when you put the race covers on all you have to do it remove the cover and unplug the headlight you dont have to remove it from the mounts on the frame a very much gooder design:)