ECU FOR 2003 Cannibal

scooter-crusher

ECU FOR 2003 Cannibal

#1 Post by scooter-crusher »

I need a good working ECU/ECM, i have a 2003 cannibal and i want a good ECU that works, not one that needs to be re-mapped, one that i can plug in an d the bike will run, got anything? It can be off any cannondale from what I`ve heard?

Let me know.

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Scooter,

You do understand that a map is not all that the ECU holds. If someone just adds a map, and gives it to you and the settings are way off from what your bike needs, it may not run properly. Someone will need to change the settings to the settings for your motor, and have the map you want.

scooter-crusher

#3 Post by scooter-crusher »

i dont know too much about these bikes, i figured if you take one that is mapped for a stock dale and put it on my stock dale i would be in good shape? i dont care abou thow many rpm it turns really i jus twant it to run good, i`m not sure if i could achieve this with out hooking to a d&m? i appreciate the insight, i need some help with this **** thing, i know that much.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

I could probalbly hook you up. But you would need the ECU ,injectors,and throttle body off a running quad to have a plug in and run correctly setup. Maybe we should just get your quad running with what its got first.

scooter-crusher

#5 Post by scooter-crusher »

man i would love to get it running and be mroe dependable, i cant ever take it anywhere becuase i dont know when and how it is going to run, it`s like a little kid with a bad attitude, sometimes it screams other times it chokes all day, how close to st louis are you wisetech?

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

I think about 8 hours.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

If you are ever down in Arkasas give me a ring.

comander420

#8 Post by comander420 »

I'm about 4 hours north and I could try and give you a hand, I've had some experience with these.