Wanted Cannondale Quad

coolhuh

Wanted Cannondale Quad

#1 Post by coolhuh »

Hi,

I have been trying to buy a Cannondale but everytime I find one it has been sold. I live in the Phoenix area, anyone know where I can get one. I have checked cycle trader and the newspaper with no luck.
Thanks,
Jeff

CannondaleRider

#2 Post by CannondaleRider »

You've most likely came to the right place, if you don't mind driving, lol

Theres not a lot of Dalers in AZ that I know of. I know of 5, thats including my sister, brother in law, and me:confused:

Exodus

#3 Post by Exodus »

Keep checking on here, theres always a quad forsale. They seem to change hands every now and then, alot of these guys are pretty loyal buyers and sellers. There have been some awsome deals on here, so keep checking in. Dont be afraid to ask around, Haydug sells them and works on them for a living so he could probably hook you up pretty easy. He has some outrageous Cannondales, and has quite a few forsale. I know he ships so thats an option.

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

Yeah, I am also looking for one too. You will find great deals on here, but they arent always where you need them to be sad.gif Keep looking though, you will find great deal if you just be patient (sp?) and keep looking. :usa

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Hey guys,

I've still got a 2002 Cannibal that is brand new + about 15 minutes (long story, PM me for my phone number). It has the good motor(cable clutch) and the better crank (billet), and it has the MC1000 computer. I'm selling it for a friend, and he will let it go for $3200. Would be willing to deliver to a shipper in Miami for crating and shipping.

Ken
krdeal@bellsouth.net

comander420

#6 Post by comander420 »

that's about the best price you'll find for one that new. And before you buy one look it over for the common weak points to make sure nothing is broken

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

If you take cash, ice, and more beer down to Glamis you can probably get one there! -- Lot's of guys are heading out for a ride
just call Haydug or check the "Glamis" thread here. If no luck,
call me for a couple of super options can deliver late March in PHX (dad's 75th)... these remaining 'dales, and especially the fresh rebuilds with newer techno, are the best bargain around biggrin.gif

mxjeff

#8 Post by mxjeff »

I have a 2002 Blaze with tons of new parts and spares. Just spent $3800 on the motor from ATK. New plastics, seat, a-arms(+2), and more. Even the frame is polished. Would love to get $5200 for it. This bike is as reliable as it gets. Call me at 559-351-1752

coolhuh

#9 Post by coolhuh »

AZCANNON,

Could you get a hold of me, I sent you a PM

redred55

03 speed for sale

#10 Post by redred55 »

I have an 03 speed with all atk updates with about 20 minutes on the new motor. The list of new parts exceeds $3500. The speed starts on ebay tonight. If interested, i can give you the whole list. thanks