Where is Quadsource??

djmc

Where is Quadsource??

#1 Post by djmc »

Anybody no where Mark and Tom from Quadsource went? I went by their shop a few weeks ago and they have closed up. I was wondering if they are doing business out of another building. They did some nice work for me in the past.

GDITheman

#2 Post by GDITheman »

i have never heard of them, but if they do quality work on c-dales and are in MI, then i'd like to find out who they are.

Blazinmoto

#3 Post by Blazinmoto »

They went out of business and would not trust them anyway! One of them is working at Canton scooters.tongue.gif

djmc

#4 Post by djmc »

why wouldn't you trust them?

Blazinmoto

#5 Post by Blazinmoto »

They charged me for work that was not done to my motor. Found out when I tore it down myself after the crank bearing failed.

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

Oops..................

:mad:

Blazinmoto

#7 Post by Blazinmoto »

Owning a Cdale is a life experince, because of this site I now know the truth about these awsome machines and the people that you can trust. No one will touch my Dale ever again execpt me and the guys from this site and you know who they are!

KYmxracer52

#8 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Amen:usa I do all my work myself, except for a motor overhaul and I trust Doug for that.:clap:

racerx

#9 Post by racerx »

This is Tom formerly of Quadsource and I would like everybody to know that Mark and I would never and have never charged anybody for work that was not performed. This is just not true. I havent been on here in awile and this is the first I have heard of this.please let me know who you are. Mark and I have always stood behind the work we have done.

djmc

#10 Post by djmc »

Originally posted by racerx
This is Tom formerly of Quadsource and I would like everybody to know that Mark and I would never and have never charged anybody for work that was not performed. This is just not true. I havent been on here in awile and this is the first I have heard of this.please let me know who you are. Mark and I have always stood behind the work we have done.

That's been my experience with Mark and Tom.