iceracer17

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

on the ball man!! i got the tires in and just like you said, brand new. Were packaged really really well. Only problem was my wife was home when they were dropped off. Sent me a popup saying "These don't look like XC tires.... " boy was she hot.

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jun 5 2007, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
on the ball man!! i got the tires in and just like you said, brand new. Were packaged really really well. Only problem was my wife was home when they were dropped off. Sent me a popup saying "These don't look like XC tires.... " boy was she hot.

BUSTED!

biggrin.gif

svahle

#3 Post by svahle »

There is an up side and a down side to a wife that knows about and enjoys quads. The up side, you can enjoy the sport together. The down side, they know the difference in tires, shocks, a-arms, etc. This is only a down side when they understand how much freakin money we spend on these things and recognize when you are gearing up to race. biggrin.gif

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

Dave,

I got my goodies too! And they were just as advertised and shipped fast too! To everyone else: Dave is one of the good guys, please do not hesitate to buy from him.

biggrin.gif

KDeal

iceracer17

#5 Post by iceracer17 »

Thanks guys.
BTW. I think i may have new, but kind of old news in a few days

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

In the immortal Iceracer's best Britney impersonation.....OOPs I did it again....LOL

Dave,

I got my wheels yesterday.

Thanks

wright

#7 Post by wright »

got some handelbars from Dave just like he said they would be, super fast shipping, Thanks