Cobradaler

Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

rofl, why not just call the guy? why are people soooooo afraid of making a phone call? bust his ars on the phone until you get taken care of. I don't care who it is, friend or no friend..thats what it takes sometimes.

cobradaler

#12 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Sep 5 2007, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I purposely did not call Mike to see if he would make good on his words to Happy that "he would try and get it out tomorrow for you". That was over a month ago, still no shock. Not surprised at all as I heard that excuse 2-3 times already. He has had since MAY to return the shock...I would believe theat hopefully 4 months is enough time to put a shock in a box and put a label on it.

I am beginning to wonder if I get it back how much use the thing is going to have. It was basically a factory take off.

Looks like a call is in order and see if I will ever get it back

well ur purposly not calling me cost u another month because i did send it out the day after i talked to happyboy and a week later i checked at the post office and the said it had been received, so if u truly do not have it then u should have called me and let me know. im not a mind reader as for the shock beeing a new take off ur nuts this thing was beat up and there wasnt even any top bushings for it so there was no way to mount it any way, and besides i never even took it out of the box u sent it in, and that is what i sent it back in. but as far as u not getting the shock i have a friend of mine that just transfered there last week and she is checking into it. next time dont be so stubern and give me a call.

2000ex

#13 Post by 2000ex »

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Sep 5 2007, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well ur purposly not calling me cost u another month because i did send it out the day after i talked to happyboy and a week later i checked at the post office and the said it had been received, so if u truly do not have it then u should have called me and let me know. im not a mind reader as for the shock beeing a new take off ur nuts this thing was beat up and there wasnt even any top bushings for it so there was no way to mount it any way, and besides i never even took it out of the box u sent it in, and that is what i sent it back in. but as far as u not getting the shock i have a friend of mine that just transfered there last week and she is checking into it. next time dont be so stubern and give me a call.

That is an interesting reply

I am a business owner that is extremely busy to chase someone down who did not perform their end of the bargain. Maybe I am too considerate in my assumption that most people will make good on their issues, so I should not have to hunt them down. However, I get it... it is my problem now.

You are not a mind reader? Come on, that is just a plain stupid comment. So let me get this straight, you sent the original Ohlins shock through this supposed crooked post office without delivery confirmation? Then months go by you send back my shock through the same office that lost the first shock and dont get a delivery confirmation or insurance? That is really smart. rolleyes.gif

As for the shock being beat? The thing was ridden on mabye 5 times TOPS. The bushings were in the shock it was the metal inserts that were not in the top which were promptly sent without question when you stated they were not in there. Looks pretty beat to me rolleyes.gif I guess others can be the judge. The fox logo is still on the spring

[attachment=4540:Fox1.jpg]

Somehow I am still baffled on how this is now my fault.

I am sure all of a sudden I make a phone call and everything will be taken care of when this whole deal has hinged upon MULTIPLE issues of you not delivering what you were supposed to.

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

If both shocks disappeared I suspect the shipping address was incorrect.

cobradaler

#15 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Sep 5 2007, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is an interesting reply

I am a business owner that is extremely busy to chase someone down who did not perform their end of the bargain. Maybe I am too considerate in my assumption that most people will make good on their issues, so I should not have to hunt them down. However, I get it... it is my problem now.

You are not a mind reader? Come on, that is just a plain stupid comment. So let me get this straight, you sent the original Ohlins shock through this supposed crooked post office without delivery confirmation? Then months go by you send back my shock through the same office that lost the first shock and dont get a delivery confirmation or insurance? That is really smart. rolleyes.gif

As for the shock being beat? The thing was ridden on mabye 5 times TOPS. The bushings were in the shock it was the metal inserts that were not in the top which were promptly sent without question when you stated they were not in there. Looks pretty beat to me rolleyes.gif I guess others can be the judge. The fox logo is still on the spring

[attachment=4540:Fox1.jpg]

Somehow I am still baffled on how this is now my fault.

I am sure all of a sudden I make a phone call and everything will be taken care of when this whole deal has hinged upon MULTIPLE issues of you not delivering what you were supposed to.

i have apoligized for the miss when i moved but for the last month if u would have let me know that u did not get it i could have done something about it sooner. as for insurance i did put it on them but its worthless if they disput it. because the post office is saying that it was delivered. i told u that i wanted to wait on shipping ur shock back until i got all the problems worked out with the post office but u didnt want to wait. as for ur pic get one that is a liitle closer up to the shock and u will see what im talking about, if that is a pic of the right shock? and i never said that it is ur fault just dont know why u would rather go on here and bash me instead of calling me to work this out? yes i screwed up in the move but i tryed to take care of that with a check for some of the shipping. but look at my side im also missing a shock that i got nothing out of it plus shipping two shocks and the money i put in there to cover ur shipping. if i cant get somthing done i will cover ur shock.

2000ex

#16 Post by 2000ex »

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Sep 5 2007, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have apoligized for the miss when i moved but for the last month if u would have let me know that u did not get it i could have done something about it sooner. as for insurance i did put it on them but its worthless if they disput it. because the post office is saying that it was delivered. i told u that i wanted to wait on shipping ur shock back until i got all the problems worked out with the post office but u didnt want to wait. as for ur pic get one that is a liitle closer up to the shock and u will see what im talking about, if that is a pic of the right shock? and i never said that it is ur fault just dont know why u would rather go on here and bash me instead of calling me to work this out? yes i screwed up in the move but i tryed to take care of that with a check for some of the shipping. but look at my side im also missing a shock that i got nothing out of it plus shipping two shocks and the money i put in there to cover ur shipping. if i cant get somthing done i will cover ur shock.

Mike,

Initally I put up posts because PM's and emails went unanswered. I deleted the initial PM with your number so that was my method of contacting you.

When those went unanswered I decided to wait a WHILE before I put negative feedback. I did not want to wait for you to clear up the issue with the post office??? When did I ever say such a thing? Now you are also disputing the fact that the picture of the shock is not the actual one? and that it is beat? I would love to take a further detailed picture, but unfortunately the shock is not in my possession now. That is the shock and there was nothing mechanically or physically wrong with it. That pic was taken days before it was shipped to you. If they said it was delivered there would be a tracking number and anyone can track where it was shipped. It would be on your receipt as well.

This is the last reply I am going to do in public and we can take care of this somehow, because I am tired of explaining this situation and just want a resolution.

2000ex

#17 Post by 2000ex »

Well, Mike stepped it up big time and through detective work found my shock. He also sent me the shock I was trading for my troubles.

Thanks!

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

Wow! That's good to hear.