aroracer72

Haz-Matt

#1 Post by Haz-Matt »

Hubs and spindles were just as described. A pleasure to deal with. Great packing job and fast shipping. Thanks

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

Thanks.....i always go out of my way and sometimes use old clothing to package....keeps the parts safe no matter who's transporting them!!.
Chad

momentum

#3 Post by momentum »

See below!

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

never heard anything bad about him here...Im sure he will chime in once he reads this...

moto440

#5 Post by moto440 »

i have had good dealings with him and he is somewhat close in location to me as well. no bad things here

momentum

#6 Post by momentum »

In truth I am the guy he ripped off and I was looking for help without him knowing it was me. In December I traded him my KTM 250SXF and some cash. When I traded him he said that he got the bike as a graduation gift from his father and that the title was at his parents house in Illinois. After that day he would not answer his telephone again. I did some searching and found him back in Illinois. I called and when he answered the home phone and realized it was me he hung up. I called back and he had his grandmother answer and say he wasn't in. I was going to attempt to get a title issued in my state and to do so I need a police check. Turns out the bike was stolen from a dealer in Michigan. Next week i have to take all my info in to the police so they can issue a warrant for his arrest. But I'd just much rather get my cash or something of equal value and not go through all the trouble.

If anyone can help and put pressure on him to step up an do whats right I'd appreciate it!

I don't think he's a bad kid he just may have got caught up in something. He is to young to understand that hidding from something will only make it worse. It's killing me to think I have to send this kid to jail. But if he keeps avoiding me I'll have no choice.

If you have questions search his posts and you'll see postings on his bike and my 250SXF.

Thanks for your time!
Shane

momentum

#7 Post by momentum »

Update: The kid is sitting in jail right now waiting to be extradited to Michigan to face charges on this deal. I gave him every opportunity to do the right thing and step up and he chose to ignore me.

As soon as he bails himself out of the Michigan jail the Ohio police will be arresting him for theft of my bike under fraudulent conditions.

Makes me feel terrible to see this kids future heading this direction. From reading all of his posts going back 5 years he seemed like a great kid with alot of promise.

Shane

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

no pitty for him. Sounds like he is getting what he deserves. Good to hear a thief was caught.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

are you talking about aroracer72??

MyCannibal

#10 Post by MyCannibal »

yes I believe they are.