aroracer72

momentum

#61 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Feb 10 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why not also report the KTM as being stolen?You traded for a bike which wasnt his to trade with.Therefore your KTM is also stolen and whoever has it now will also have to give it back.
I will leave that judgement to the Ohio prosecutor. There is little doubt that it is fraud by deception (FELONY). The other thing is the insurance company that paid off the dealer wants restitution as well. So, if he gets arrested in Ohio then restitution might be ordered for both of us. Then if he doesn't pay he can be jailed. In Illinois I can't have him locked up for non-payment of a judgement. But if it is court ordered restitution I probably can.

I also learned that if a person moves to another area you can have the judgement moves to that area. And if that area allows the person to be jailed then he can be.

MyCannibal

#62 Post by MyCannibal »

I know one thing...he won't go to prison over $4,000.00...you can book that...I worked in the system before...and like 27 said...if he files bankruptcy you wont see a dime...I feel bad for ya cuz you're in a tough situation...I hope it works out.

momentum

#63 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Feb 10 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know one thing...he won't go to prison over $4,000.00...you can book that...I worked in the system before...and like 27 said...if he files bankruptcy you wont see a dime...I feel bad for ya cuz you're in a tough situation...I hope it works out.
Your right, probably not prison, but he'll do a decent amount of time in jail. Especially since this will be his second conviction. I'm going to keep going after this guy until he pays me even if it takes the rest of my life! He's gonna be miserable until he makes it right!

Anyway, My main focus was to keep this guy from taking any of you. I see he looks in here everyday almost. If I were to just go away then he'd be back here trying to take someone else. I'm not going to let that happen!

aroracer72

#64 Post by aroracer72 »

Sent 100 dollars to Shane( MONDAY MARCH 3rd) and plan to continue payments. $4630 is completely fair for your loss and time...........I will continue to send payments of this type until i get more work and then ill be sending more.

THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT OR A AGREEMENT.....JUST SAYING THAT I WILL SEND PAYMENTS AROUND THIS AMOUNT AS WORK STEADILY GETS BETTER.

aroracer72

#65 Post by aroracer72 »

momentum

#66 Post by momentum »

I received your $100 payment.

The order was due and payable within 30 days. The court also allows 9% interest.

As long as your making regular and reasonable payments i'll leave it as it is.

haydug

#67 Post by haydug »

How about my bicycle? LOL, I even sent you some extra money for shipping

aroracer72

#68 Post by aroracer72 »

Yeah and i sent it to my bank but i forgot i had overdraft fees and they took it.......by monday ill ship the bike....send me a email with the exact address you want it sent too.

Second payment will be going out tomorrow.........

Good day

aroracer72@yahoo.com

haydug

#69 Post by haydug »

Thanks Chad! My boy will love it, he's starting to get brave on his heavy walmart bike.

aroracer72

#70 Post by aroracer72 »

No problem doug i feel bad its taken this long.......just all this other stuff took all my attention and money and effort but now its time to settle up.......make sure you have that address to me by monday because its my day off on monday and a good day to box it up and ship it out.