HAPPYBOY...A great guy to deal with!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Thanx a million HAPPYBOY!......Honest, friendly and could ask for a better guy to deal with and also who im happy to call a good friend! Thanx a million again as you also made me a very Happy Man! biggrin.gif

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Thanks Mike, you are great to deal with as well. Sorry for the delay on shipping the covers out, i hate forgetting about them over and over. But, at least they have a good home. Now, when you gonna buy the rest of it? smile.gif

promod

#3 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jan 19 2014, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Mike, you are great to deal with as well. Sorry for the delay on shipping the covers out, i hate forgetting about them over and over. But, at least they have a good home. Now, when you gonna buy the rest of it? smile.gif

Thanx again Sean!, Email has been sent! Ciao! MW

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

I got a nice pair of dune paddles from Sean.. thanks again.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Glad to hear they arrived ok Dave. Let me know how they work out for you. They seemed great for the dragger, probobly could have used more paddles.

promod

#6 Post by promod »

Another fast and great transaction from Sean, Thanx a million as always and for making my Christmas wish list come true! biggrin.gif

Thanx a million again!

Ciao my friend! Mike

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

fast? that was fast? lol....took me long enough to commit to selling my bling. smile.gif Enjoy Mike!