CDaleparts orders

Lippy91

#31 Post by Lippy91 »

Hey Johnny, Yea I want my stage 8 kit, I need it. Have you got one yet? When you do yours if you want you can do mine:)

TricityCdale

#32 Post by TricityCdale »

I don't think any of us hate Maz or don't think he is trying. I just think he is the wrong person for this business. Fulfilling customer orders is not a priority. He is too nice of a guy and spends all day BS ing with people and trying to help everybody in the world. That's all fine and dandy if you are buddies with him, but if you don't know him and you order parts from him and he tells you 3 or 4 different times over the course of months that they will be shipped out the next day, dammit, you expect them to be shipped out the next day. That is why you pay for the extra shipping!!!!

If he is going to close up shop for 2 weeks while he goes to a race, don't you think a message on his site would be helpful? Or an automatic reply on his email? How difficult is that?

There are a LOT of people out there that have had this problem but write it off to "he is just so busy". My point is simply to let potential customers know what they can expect if they order from him. You might get your parts the same week, or.................it may be many months. And that is no exaggeration.

claas900

#33 Post by claas900 »

..Hmmm this keeps getting brought up.... http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=3883

warren557

maz and cdale parts.com

#34 Post by warren557 »

I am just going to say that i have had no dealings with these guys till sunday the 8th at about 2 p.m when i had my transmission go bad in california. I told them i was going to the dunes the next day and was wondering if they had a transmission. They did and worked on it sunday night and part of monday and got it working for me. He even did some adjusments to the throtle and flow rate that i didn't even know was wrong. I didn't know these guys until then and they took alot of there time and didn't think twice about getting me up and running again. That sucks some of you guys haven't gotten your parts yet, but i do know that it is not because they don't know you. In the time i was with him he helped a few people at the races and took many phone calls. He is busy and is very helpful. Nobody fills every order perfect everytime. Don't let a bad order scare you away from them, they are doing alot for cannondale riders, and we don't want to lose them.

Very thankful
Adam Warren #557

MAZ

#35 Post by MAZ »

Listen Guys.....Say what you want, If ATK gets half the Emails and phone calls I get, they should be making money hand over fist. If you dont care to bring your business to me... Thats fine, I have a loyal group of customers that I bend over backwards for.... And I have never turned down anyone, If someone needs my help, I do all I can to help. I simply can not keep up w/ everyone. I have a great family and two little boys that need a father and I make time for them, not near as much as I wish I could, but if I miss a couple Emails because I am spending time w/ them..... Then so be it. Throw at all the personal attacks you want.... Tell the world how much better you would do things, then come spend a day in my shoes.
Thanks Doug for understanding, You have been a great friend and it is a pleasure to know you.
Hey as long as the Maz-haters are getting the parts they need to keep their dales running..... I am happy.
Support ATK, HayDug Cycles, Champion Motorsports, Kyle@R&S, Diamond Racing, WWE, Pinit Motorsports and everyone else I may have missed, they are all my friends... And the Cannondale World is a better place because of them.
:usa
-MAZ

DangerRanger

#36 Post by DangerRanger »

I also will second the fact that I wouldn't want to be in MAz's shoes....that boy don't get no sleep!!! He definitely has one of the best families around, for letting him work like a dog. Give it time fellas, take a big breath, their it plenty of time, and plenty of help.

Keep up the good work Steve...I got your back.

Ben

USAMoto00

MAZ

#37 Post by USAMoto00 »

I do have to say something here. When I needed help with finding a few parts that SOME people did have and wouldn't come off of them, Maz came through for me. I wouldn't want to be in his shoe's for more than an hour because that's probably all I could take. But, that's MY personal dealings and I can't speak for others. I believe he is trying his best but has to be overwhelmed with work. That being said, when you gonna check in again. I won't cause nearly as many headaches as Farrar!:ride: :rotf

tjusa

maz

#38 Post by tjusa »

i had difaculty getting some stuff i order a while ago from maz .I ordered it though his site and payed with pay pall .But after paying i thought order was completed had confermation # and every thing BUT there is ONE more step with checking out with pay pal and my iteims remained in my cart .So if ordering online make sure to check your cart !!!!!! and it is emyty or maz dont get your order !!!!!!!!! and u guys are rite he is very busy evertime im around him his phone rings and last weekend we all went out for his b-day and he was getting calls all nite and even at champion motors ! Trust me when i say he is trying very hard to please everyone . And "THANKS MAZ" got my bike back together and runs great !!!!!!!!! :clap: :usa

J. Delaney

#39 Post by J. Delaney »

Maz has always gotten my orders out right on time and given exceptional customer service over the phone. You gotta wonder "how many people call to talk to Ron?" I would be willing to bet money everyone calls for Maz. Some times it can be rough to keep on track when everyone calling is wanting to talk to you. Sure, mistakes will be made. If you don't like the service from Cdaleparts.com, move on and find someone else! I really doubt that you will find anyone as dedicated to the product as Steve Maslanik.

Big Winky

#40 Post by Big Winky »

Personally, I have had no problems with getting parts from Maz. We get along fine and I have met him quite a few times. Although I myself have had problems getting customers things out at times and I understand what it's like being one of the few games in town when your trying to supply parts to 6000 C-dales. It gets even worst when dealing with the machine shops and molders making parts for us. You should keep in mind that most new/old stock parts are used up and we have had to go back to the original mfrgs. and try to convice them that we need the parts made and that we won't screw them like cannondale did, many OEM suppliers took quite a hit with the closing of the plant and I don't fault them for their attitude towards anyone wanting c-dale parts made again. AND they usually have people such as Maz and myself pay upfront in full for each and every part before they'll even start making them to protect themselves. That's alot of cash out when you're not a millionaire.