haydug

BOBBY

haydug

#1 Post by BOBBY »

haydug really went above and beyond the call of duty. I needed an HMF exhaust quick. The exhaust was not available in the time frame I required so he pulled it off his own dale and sent it to me to use until the new one could be built.:clap:

iceracer17

#2 Post by iceracer17 »

I got my small parts in 2 days.biggrin.gif Too bad he only sent one decal.(i like having matching decals on each side)wink.gif

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Doug has gone way above and beyond the call of duty.

Hooked me up with dual battery set-up.

Even a mount for a steering dampner...

claas900

#4 Post by claas900 »

..dido...hes the man,..crank,bearings,gaskets,piston kit, d&m kit. front # plate...all in one week..and orderd shocks for me and i got them a week early from when he told me...yeah..hes the man..Thanks a Lot Doug

CDMX215

thanks

#5 Post by CDMX215 »

doug was there everytime i needed advice and parts if he don,t have he knows who does thanks doug

ABM-CANNIBAL

#6 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Doug is a great guy to buy anything from. I just received my HMF slip-on. I needed a spark arrestor and he sent it right out. My fault for not requesting it. He also sent me a surprise of 15 CD's of Jimi Hendrix, Willie Nelson, Van Morrison & Bob Dylan. I even ordered stuff for my 300ex. We are all lucky to have a Cdale supported like Haydug Cycles.:clap:

thunderwolf

#7 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by ABM-CANNIBAL
 He also sent me a surprise of 15 CD's of Jimi Hendrix, Willie Nelson, Van Morrison & Bob Dylan.

:confused: WTF :confused: