Brody Hill

Happyboy

Brody Hill

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Justin, I am a friend of Marks in Conway Arkansas. He bought the cannondale stuff off of you this last year. Great deal, but.....

It seems that the battery and title never made it to Conway. He talked to you a number of times regarding this and each time you promised they would get sent out to him. Whats up? Do you still have the title and that new battery? What happened.... He has called you numerous times and never reached you, cell and shop. We hope that you don't see the area code and not answer.

By no means am I calling Justin a deadbeat seller. He gave both Mark and myself great deals on the stuff we got.... Just looking for that little bit that is missing in the follow through area.....

Sean

PS. This wasn't brought up before because he pretty much stopped posted out here.

440rider

#2 Post by 440rider »

Hmmm, is there a question that it's HOT?! I know in Bama you don't need a title what are TN laws on that one? Yeah, follow through is always good but a sweet legit deal is good as well but I heard ya, Thx for the heads up!

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

There isn't a question on if it is hot or not. Just the fact that he said he would send it and the new battery and then didn't. After promising to do it over 3 times and still blowing it off........Then not answering the phone calls.....

just an FYI...

440rider

#4 Post by 440rider »

Ok, Thx is he a dealer or has a shop what's the deal?

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

I think his family owns the shop and he runs it or he owns the shop. From what I was told he is only there on Thursdays and Fridays....So, I don't really know the whole story.

Brody Hill

#6 Post by Brody Hill »

i sent the title and battery to mark months ago. i had problems sending it the first time because there was a battery in the box. i then had an employee of the shop send the same box out the next week. if the box never reached him is a question? i got a new cell phone after mark bought the bike. My other phone was lost while i was on vacation. If mark or anyone else has a problem he needs to call my shop and leave a message. It makes me and my shop look bad when he and his friends talk bad about me. I will return his call if he leaves a message, i dont have his number. If you are wondering if the bike is hot, well it isnt. Whoever brought this up should not be using this sight. i didnt sign on to this sight to have someone call me a thief. i have the copy of the title and a bill of sale from when i bought it. so if anyone wants to make a remark like this again please tell me first, my number is 1-931-510-8404 Justin. if i dont know the number and it is long distance i dont answer. So if anyone talks to mark tell him to leave a message at the shop, he has the number i assume.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

Justin. For starters I didn't even hint to the thought of it being stolen. The question was asked by an outsider that wasn't aware of the situation and I responded with the answer. I have not tried to make you look bad. I just stated the facts of what has transpired. Good or bad. Mark has never received the battery or title and had not been able to get in touch with you even after repeated calls.

Now, you leave a phone number on the site for people to call you and you won't answer an out of area call? That makes no sense man.

Just for everyone's knowledge, Justin never misrepresented the bike that Mark bought. It was exactly what he was told and was a great deal. I personally understand that after 99% of a deal is done the last 1% can easily get lost in the shuffle.

440rider

#8 Post by 440rider »

Let's clear this up I was asking about the 450r for sale and happy gave me a heads up saying that his friend got a great deal on a dale but the deal was never fully followed through due to the battery and title never showing up. That's all! I asked if there was a ? of it being hot or were the TN laws like they are in Bama where you don't need a title to sell a bike. I don't know anyones situation or who owns a shop or at all trying to ruin someones name or Biz I asked is if it was a ?. If i bought a bike from an individual that said they would send me the title and never did and never returned my calls and stopped posting on a site I would second think it. I'm not saying that's the case here I just origionally wanted to clear the air with happy in that his friend wasnt thinking it was a hot bike due to the title being a no show. When I buy and sell I follow up completly and people on this site can vouch for me and I think that should be the case with everyone but people are busy and if Brody does alot of business I can see how things can get lost in the shuffle.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Happy Ending??

Justin, thanks for contacting Mark. Justin is going to send mark another battery and file for a lost title to get to Mark. So, at this point the resolution is in process. Justin, thanks for the followup.

Sean

Oh yeah, I deleted my note from the for sale forum regarding the matter......Thanks again...:clap:

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Well, 2 weeks have gone by since Justin told Mark he would send a new battery out. No battery. No calls. Justin? Whats the deal man? :confused: