Oldschool

scooter-crusher

Oldschool

#1 Post by scooter-crusher »

eric, aka oldschool, i wouldnt do business with him if i were you guys. if you read my terrible experience with him below.......

sent him out to get more beer friday night, he disapears for 2 hours, comes back with a BS story about getting stuck behind a train, having to go to 3 places to get the brew, etc, talking to some girls (yeah right), you get the point,,,,,, i dont think i got any change from back yet either now that i think about it?

BUYER BEWARE. :drink:

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Now you guys take this way to easy on these people. Now if one of my friends pulled that crud he would be welcomed by a hearty beat down. Trust me I am not joking either.

two rules to live by:

1. Don't mess with my beer!

2. If you think I am joking mess with the beer and find out!:hammer: :mad: :mad:

oldschool

#3 Post by oldschool »

Haha - whatever you say man. i dont think it was 2 hours and i guess i`ll have to buy you a few beers on me this weekend....(heck it`s your change anyway) !!

:w:

scooter-crusher

#4 Post by scooter-crusher »

yeah you owe me like 30 bucks, :confused:

sorry you were too scared to come down to roxy`s saturday night, it was a a good night, a stripper slipped and fell on her face, knocked her out cold, poor girl......