Where is Quadsource??

quadsourcemark

WHERE'S QUADSOURCE???

#11 Post by quadsourcemark »

I closed the shop back in April of 2005. It was hard to do after 4 years of hard work.

I'm still working on C-Dales and everything ATV, Motorcycle and Snowmobile related. I'm just doing from where I started....home.

Tom went to work for another shop in Trenton, MI.

Regarding Blazinmoto........ you state we had fixed your Cdale?

We had many people bring us Cannondales form all over the US & Canada. We've NEVER had a complant regarding our Cannondale service. We're always honest and upfront with our customers.

If there was a problem here's you chance to let me know.

Quadsource Mark

quadsourcemark

WHERE'S BLAZINMOTO???

#12 Post by quadsourcemark »

Still waiting for a reply!!!

How about stepping up and responding to your UN-TRUE negative
posts.

Still waiting.............

Quadsourcemark:)

fred

#13 Post by fred »

If I had known that Mark was still "in business", I may not have given my Blaze away. Oh well, I have my new quad now.

I was very happy with the work that QuadSource did on my Blaze. Completely rebuilt the motor in 2004 and it ran great for the 1.5 years I had it.

/Bart (aka fred)
Farmington Hills, MI

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by fred
If I had known that Mark was still "in business", I may not have given my Blaze away. Oh well, I have my new quad now.

I was very happy with the work that QuadSource did on my Blaze. Completely rebuilt the motor in 2004 and it ran great for the 1.5 years I had it.

/Bart (aka fred)
Farmington Hills, MI

Bart,

I had a chance to ride your old Blaze this past weekend, as a friend of mine bought it from you, it runs sweet! I was very impressed with the quad overall.

Ken

quadsourcemark

Barts old Blaze

#15 Post by quadsourcemark »

Bart,

Thanks for the positive remarks!!!

Quadsourcemark

BigJosh

#16 Post by BigJosh »

Ok Blaze time to nut up. I have no idea who these guys are but dont run your hole then when they jump on and try to make right you hide like a small bug running for your life. :w: