aroracer72

momentum

#11 Post by momentum »

Yes, We are talking about Chad Aro (Aroracer72).

I was able to talk to his grandmaother the otherday and begged them not to make me have to file the report with the Ohio State Police. I asked her to have Chad's father call me. As of today he still hasn't. I even sent him a letter to explain that i didn't want to see Chad it any further trouble i just wanted to be made whole for my loss, they refused to accept the letter.

I guess i'm heading out Tuesday to file the report with the Ohio Police.

This really sucks!

aroracer72

#12 Post by aroracer72 »

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

Chad, let me know on the bicyle deal, the rest was sent to your paypal long ago, hope it helps you out in some way.

aroracer72

#14 Post by aroracer72 »

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

No problem buddy, let me know if you need anything.

momentum

#16 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (aroracer72 @ Dec 22 2008, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Out of jail, I dont trust Shane, and have tried to deal with him, offer him a payment plan, because i obviously cant fork out thousands of dollars. Simple fact was i was screwed, and didnt know it till after the deal with shane. It was a graduation gift because my dad funded a good portion of the bike. This is all i will say because I assure you he will further twist what i say to harm me. And its hard to accept a letter when your in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i didnt bail out i spent 4 months and 4 days in a tiny jail in the UP........soo for me not making sure i had a title with the deal the first time, i think ive served my dues THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Good day, and you all should know me better.

Is that a joke? Don't trust me? You never made a payment plan of any sort! When I contacted you you said you would call me right back but never did! You left me no option but to cooperate with the Michigan Police. And now i'm giving you another chance to make it right before I have you locked up in Ohio for Fraud!

"Accept a letter while in jail"? Chief Beadion told me it was handed to you. The one I sent to your house was returned with"REFUSED" written on it!

You say you forgot to get a title?. Dude, you told me that the title was at your parent's home in Illinois and that they bought the bike for you as a graduation gift from a dealer in Ohio! That I can prove!

You say, "and you all should know me better". You plead guilty and as of this moment you haven't even attempted to make things right with me. What more is there to know? Please tell us?

"Paid your dues"? You will have paid your dues when you have paid me! Chad, I want nothing from you except to be paid for my loss! Pay me and i'll go away. I have no ill will towards you but you took my bike and cash and left me standing with nothing.

You obviously have something to ride because you were trying to trade it for a suzuki on Riders. Let me know what you have and maybe i will take that as settlement.

Chad, Don't mistake my patience for thinking i'm bluffing! I just have hopes that you'll come to your senses before I have to file charges against you in Ohio! Everyone here can now witness that i'm honestly trying to work with you. You will not be able to blame anyone but yourself if you force me to file fraud charges on you in Ohio!!!!

Shane

Guy310

#17 Post by Guy310 »

I know Shane and have purchased several quads from him. He deals with a lot of people in our area I have never known him to be dishonest in even the smallest bit. In fact, twice he has sold me a mini quad (brand new as he has a small shop in our area) and it has taken me a couple months to pay him and he made us take the quad and start racing it without having paid him in full yet. That is trusting and sometimes unfortunately that is his biggest fault. He is too trusting. All I am saying is that people on here should not deal with this guy until he makes things right. In property crimes, you might pay your dues to society, but until restitution is made to the victim, you haven't paid in full. I would also like to add, to Chad, that if this was an honest mistake then how did the police find you with several brand new exhaust systems that were stolen from the same dealership the RM-Z was stolen from?

QUOTE (momentum @ Jan 7 2009, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that a joke? Don't trust me? You never made a payment plan of any sort! When I contacted you you said you would call me right back but never did! You left me no option but to cooperate with the Michigan Police. And now i'm giving you another chance to make it right before I have you locked up in Ohio for Fraud!

"Accept a letter while in jail"? Chief Beadion told me it was handed to you. The one I sent to your house was returned with"REFUSED" written on it!

You say you forgot to get a title?. Dude, you told me that the title was at your parent's home in Illinois and that they bought the bike for you as a graduation gift from a dealer in Ohio! That I can prove!

You say, "and you all should know me better". You plead guilty and as of this moment you haven't even attempted to make things right with me. What more is there to know? Please tell us?

"Paid your dues"? You will have paid your dues when you have paid me! Chad, I want nothing from you except to be paid for my loss! Pay me and i'll go away. I have no ill will towards you but you took my bike and cash and left me standing with nothing.

You obviously have something to ride because you were trying to trade it for a suzuki on Riders. Let me know what you have and maybe i will take that as settlement.

Chad, Don't mistake my patience for thinking i'm bluffing! I just have hopes that you'll come to your senses before I have to file charges against you in Ohio! Everyone here can now witness that i'm honestly trying to work with you. You will not be able to blame anyone but yourself if you force me to file fraud charges on you in Ohio!!!!

Shane

aroracer72

#18 Post by aroracer72 »

aroracer72

#19 Post by aroracer72 »

UpsMan

#20 Post by UpsMan »

So who stole the **** bike in the first place?