aroracer72

peterock

#21 Post by peterock »

From what I got is this:

Aroracer72 sold the stolen bike to momentum?

It is momentum's fault for being a dealer and not being smart enough to check for a title first?

Because Aroracer72 doesn't have the means currently to pay momentum back in full, he shouldn't be liable for the money momentum gave him but only liable for what he can afford?

Did I read that all correctly??????

aroracer72

#22 Post by aroracer72 »

peterock

#23 Post by peterock »

That's what I thought. Sounds like your little mind is a bit warped if you think he should be happy with getting back only what you can afford and not the full amount owed just because he trusted you.

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

What is all missing from this thread?Looks edited to me?

Biggest thing for all parties to remember is communication.Keep talking and it will get settled.Talk stops and trouble begins everytime.

I have dealt with thing like this once and cant believe a payment plan wasnt setup by the same court who threw you in jail.What was the charge they put you in jail for?Are you now on probation?

MX Quad Dad

#25 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Jan 8 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So who stole the **** bike in the first place?

I was wondering the same thing. Plus what ever happened with the title for the bike tradded? Why isn't the guy who sold aroracer72 the bike serving time?

aroracer72

#26 Post by aroracer72 »

momentum

#27 Post by momentum »

Actually Chad, I have the KTM title here. Fully paid off and lien free!

The only person I know personally in this forum is Guy, the others are just trying to talk sense into you.

Your a very likeable person. The first question I asked you was for the title. You said you would call me back. You called me back and said "it's there somewhere but we can't find it right now". You said that your father bought it at a dealership in Ohio and that if you couldn't find the title you would help me get a new one from the dealer.

I gave you $470 out of the $500 because I forgot I had to pay tolls. I sent the rest to your Michigan address when I returned home.

I never called your fathers work! I spoke to your grandmother and I was very polite to her and addressed her as "Mame" in every sentence. I told her I didn't want to go any further with this that I just wanted to be paid for my loss.

I didn't purchase this bike from you as a dealer. I bought it for myself to ride as the KTM was my personally owned bike.

No charges have been filed as of this moment in Ohio because I still have hopes that you'll do the right thing and pay me what you owe me.

You offered a trade to a guy for his LTR450 which leads me to believe that you have something of value to help pay off your debt. If it is the 450R then you previously posted that your father gave it to you.

I've sent you letter after letter and you haven't responded. I sent letters to your father telling him that I held no ill will towrads your but that I only need to get paid for my loss and haven't received a response.

You now ask me to email you? You haven't answered any of my previous emails have you?

I know if I had sold someone something stolen i'd be killing myself to make it right! That's the kind of person I am!

momentum133@gmail.com if your serious about making things right. Tell me what you can pay and how often and we'll see if we can work it out.

If you do the right thing i'll make sure the members here know.

I'm going to file in small claims here in a few moments. If we work something out then I can drop it later.

Shane

momentum

#28 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 8 2009, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is all missing from this thread?Looks edited to me?

Biggest thing for all parties to remember is communication.Keep talking and it will get settled.Talk stops and trouble begins everytime.

I have dealt with thing like this once and cant believe a payment plan wasnt setup by the same court who threw you in jail.What was the charge they put you in jail for?Are you now on probation?
Great advice! I'm hoping to work this out! It's much better for both of us that way!

momentum

#29 Post by momentum »

edited

Kuma

#30 Post by Kuma »

I'm keeping up with this thread for the entertainment value, it's like a freekin soap laugh.gif
Sorry for all those involved but I think I'm not the only one wink.gif