CDaleparts orders

OCR

#21 Post by OCR »

Just to add a little here too, I emailed maz and his buddy about getting tie rod studs, never got the response back... so that will be the end of my dealings with them. As others have said... just a response goes a long way.

J. Delaney

#22 Post by J. Delaney »

Has anyone tried to contact Tracy? Maz can be a little tough to get ahold of at times, but I have never had any problems getting what I need from Cdaleparts.com. On my last order, 2 very small parts were left out, but when I talked to Maz about it, they were put in the mail that very day. I think Maz is genuinly trying his best. Sometimes s#@* happens.

haydug

#23 Post by haydug »

I'm sure Maz is trying is best. He is actually a nice guy. I think he may have bitten more than he can chew with trying to keep every Cannondale owner happy and in parts. I truly appreciate what he has done for the Cannondale community in general. I know he is hard to get ahold of (I finally gave him a jingle and got through) but now we have options for getting parts, so there is a choice now, where before there was not. I hope for Maz's sake he does get better. Maz is also very knowledgeable about these machines, and I'm pretty sure he will lend a hand whenever someone needs him.
I know how easy it is to get behind as well, but after some late nights (and upset wife) I'm normally back on schedule.
I am also moving this thread to the trader feedback, where I feel it better belongs. Thanks for visiting this site, and leaving all honest feedback to better help the future Cannondale owners.

Speed03

Poor business deal w/ MAZ

#24 Post by Speed03 »

I have done everything to recieve the rest of my $330.00 order, emailed the the 3 of them up there, finally got Ron to respond to email sayin he would check into the rest of my order, and get back with me. The order was placed in late November its now February, frankly I just asked for my money back in the way of a money order to my home, I recieved nothing from either of the 3 of them up there yet. I'm one to give the benefit of the doubt in all cases, but if you ask me he completly ripped me off 3 months later!! And I'm ready to start bad mouthing the operation that he runs. You want to be in business, then run it like a business.

My 2 cents.... Sorry I just had to vent once over here on this site...

Dan

CDMX215

#25 Post by CDMX215 »

r on just emailed me this evening says he was away in cal. hope all turns out allright

Lippy91

#26 Post by Lippy91 »

Johnny's back:drink: :drink:

Lippy91

#27 Post by Lippy91 »

So when are we going to hear about are orders? They are so far backed up now we are looking at march before we get our orders.:cry:

CDMX215

#28 Post by CDMX215 »

did anybody get ahold of you or email you about any of these parts you ordered ron emailed me tonight said he was on it asap

CDMX215

#29 Post by CDMX215 »

lippy if you get the stage 8 kit and dont want it let me know call mark at the shop to get my #

jfarrar

#30 Post by jfarrar »

after spending over the last week with maz and ron all i can say is i would not want to be in their shoes.their phones ring non stop.he is a busy man to say the least.he is going out of his way on his travel back across the country to deliver parts from orders he took over the last week.he even put off a day at the dunes to help a fellow daler get his tranny fixed.ron flew back instead of driving so he could get caught up.not sure as to why a few of you have had such long delays but i seen maz go way out of his way to get people going just this last week.trust me he is working hard to keep things going for us.more than i think i could handle.