Diamond racing

cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

I have said this before but all people ask for is the truth.All the suppliers WANT to help their customers and make money at same time.It is their enthusiasm that can actually hurt them.If the part isnt on hand SAY SO!If a delivery date isnt positive DONT PROMISE ONE!If you dont want to do something JUST SAY NO!

iceracer17

#22 Post by iceracer17 »

Someone is taking this way to serious(danger).I explained my situation.I thought that's what this forum was for.:cheers:

claas900

#23 Post by claas900 »

..LOL...

Swampdale

#24 Post by Swampdale »

Before purchasing my two dales for this years race season I did a lot of research on what needed to be done to improve their reliability and performance and who would be involved. Diamond Racing was who I choose. Now some of you know the experiences I've suffered through this year and I've gotten pretty emoitional at times, but who wouldn't when youve pulled the motor a dozen times in three months. Jim has been a true partner in helping me solve some of my problems. I've been to his shop twice this year and I live in Louisiana. If you want the best machine work and customization for your engine, consider Diamond Racing. You'll find nody more knowledgeable. Jim will work with anyone and is a true advocate for the Dale and racing in general. Stay in touch with Jim. If anyone would perfer to call me to discuss, I'll be more than happy to explain in detail what Jim has done for me. 504-782-7194.

Nobody's perfect.

THANKS Jim and John(lil' Wink)

Tony Melomo