AlaskaSpeed

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Trust me guys I have bought stuff from him before he has always been good on his word. I understand the pain of getting screwed, but the best we can do at this moment is to either contact your credit card company and see what they can do or to just be patient and wait. I know money doesn't grow on trees and yes this does suck, but that is really about all we can do. Unless someone lives near him!smile.gif

ccole

#22 Post by ccole »

paypal could only recover $45.00 of my $70 because thats all he had in his account. He must be one broke dude. What did he do with all the money he received from us?

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

Sometimes when divorces are ugly the lawyers freeze anything they can get there hands on.They dont care.I am sure he does care but probably Paypal and all his other accounts are froze.I bet he will eventually take care of you all with interest.

ccole

#24 Post by ccole »

The only reason i'm even trying to get my money back is beacause he lied and said he shipped it out but just didn't have a tracking number. I will help anyone out even a stranger but just don't make crap up when you know your not going to send it. $70 is alot of money toeat but i would have been willing to do so if i new he was so down on his luck. Most have been down and needed a helping hand to get back up. But just don't lie and say "you should receive it in 3 weeks because i live in Alaska".

guthrie08

#25 Post by guthrie08 »

i have to agree with ccole, 225 is even more, i dont know why he said it was shipped the first week of christmas, i just want to know the truth and hopefully he can recover, it has to be tough.

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I agree with you guys also.No reason to lie about a situation.We will have to do some searching here but I believe there were some buddies of his that posted way back about a year ago.Maybe if they can be contacted they can help straighten this out.

guthrie08

#27 Post by guthrie08 »

any luck on contacting his friends, also what are the chances of recieving an hmf from him in the mail before race season lol

guthrie08

#28 Post by guthrie08 »

any updates on this guy and the parts

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

I've got nothing!:eek: :wow

TheJaspMan

#30 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'll see what info I migh have. I have bought and sold to him in the past without issue. Sorry to see you guys are struggling.